3 visits to LOS in 10 days! Part 2

After a week of very hectic business I was glad to get back to BKK early evening on the 21st march. Checked into the J W Marriott and then out again quickly to get 1st fitting for a couple of suits I had ordered the previous weekend at Versaces in Suk Rd. Walking down Suk Rd in business dress it is amazing how the touts don't bother you :angel:!

That night I went on a bit of a pub crawl I have to admit, started with Night & Morning, Big Dogs, The Nana Hotel Bar, then a mistake, the British Bar across the road and down towards Warblers. I never go to bars like this but an English guy I met in Manila told me it was a good bar - sorry NOT ::! Full of what the Aussie's would call whinging poms! Warblers was next then Bus Stop, I like this bar, some very nice girls and the SIA uniforms look cute too :hug:.

Chatted with N and D who I had met the weekend before and ended up going LT with M, nice girl but talked too much! Unusual for a BG I thought but she was very nice and taught me quite a lot, especially about the fruit that Marriott leave in your room and how the hell to eat it! :doah:

Walking back towards Soi 2 one day, I saw what I thought was European woman I had in Gullivers with a falang guy, tall, blonde hair, black dress and a wiggle to die for. Certainly no hardship to look at from behind I can tell you. When we got to the crossing place at Soi 3 / 4, she was right beside me and as she was standing on the raised part and me on the pavement I was eye to tit level with her. My first impression was WOW what a pair, then I realised that they were silicone, on further visual (and I stress visual here) examination I discovered that she was a blonde katoey!! The police man in the traffic control box on the corner took forever to change the pedestrian lights so I had plenty of time! If you had met her in a dark bar, it would have been quite easy to have made a BIG mistake here :o!!

The next couple of days were spent doing the rounds in various bars in NEP, Playschool, Hollywood but I always seemed to gravitate back to Sexy Nights, there is something about the place I like, well ok the girls are cute and you will have one on your knee withing minutes of walking in the door! :hubba:

Paid bar for S and took her LT, normally I only do ST with BG's but this trip I decided to do LT and thoroughly enjoyed it.

As I said in my previous post I seem to have relaxed a bit more in BKK, conversation with the various bG's I met was easier and considerably more fun, I think a lot of that is down to the information I have gleaned on this Board so take a bow all of you who have helped me out here :bow::applause: !

I can remember coming out of Sexy Nights with S and heading down the stairs to go for a drink in Big Dogs "God I love this place" :angel:!

On my last night before heading to Singapore I was in bus Stop, M who I had bar fined previously was there before I got a drink with a cold towel for me and a smile. N and D came over to chat too so I had 3 BG's fluttering round me and I bought them all a drink. I was having a ball. We were all laughing N was giving my right thigh a massage, D was trying to figure out what the hell I was saying and M was giving my neck and shoulders a massage, guys at other tables were looking on in amazement :banghead:, I had 3 good looking girls and they had none, very nice!

Then J came over to talk to D and I fell for her hook line and sinker! Just like that! What a smile, totally rocked my world. I chatted with her too and within minutes I had paid bar for her and we were on our way out the door, it really was that quick. However as we went out the door and turned left I knew something wasn't right and asked her what the problem was - "me never go with customer before" came the reply! This was a far cry from the very confident woman I had been laughing and joking with 5 minutes before. So I said ok no problem lets go for a drink and took her into Morning & Night where we had a couple of drinks and chatted quite a lot, she was great fun to talk to, super personality.

We left at about 1 am to go back to the Marriott where she was still very apprehensive. Eventually I said ok if you want to leave "up to you, I give you some money and you can go" but she stayed and we had a great night and said good bye in the morning as I was checking out to go to Singapore. (I discovered the following week that she didn't go to the bar the day I left but when she did M gave her a bit of a grilling, wanting to know if she had spent the whole day with me etc!)

When I got to Singapore there was an e-mail from her waiting for me with her photograph as well, as I said a very nice girl, well woman as she is 31.

Sound good Thaipan. I guess I will have to check out Sexy Nights. Is the in NEP. I usually end up going to the same bars over and over again. This time is more then a 10 day vacation. I am staying for about 6 months, so should have plenty of time to check out every bar in NEP. Well most every bar in NEP. I think I won't go in Cassanova or the other Katoey bar there. I might not remember the name, but I remember where it is.

ZMAN

Archived