Montien Pattaya?

blazer

Montien is guest friendly, or at least it used to be according to a mate who stayed there, again a while ago.

I'm not sure whether the Montien is the place under renovation to the new Hard Rock Hotel or is it the Merlin? I always get them confused.

quote:

Originally posted by blazer:

Anybody have any info on this hotel? A friend recommended it, but it has been a while since his stay, and I wanted to get an up-to-date rating on this hotel. This site is pretty scarce. Guest fee? Hassles? Accomodations? Thanks!

Three of my friends stayed there during Songkran in April. They stayed in the deluxe rooms on the executive floors which they felt were pretty plush. They told me that you were charged a joiner fee if you bought guests back during the evening, but during the day no one hassled you. They said that sometimes depending on who was the night guard u could sneak girls in through the back entrance. I belive the joiner fee was 500bt. I will check on it though.

Wazzup JJ!,

I guess you know who my "friend" was who recommended the Montien! LOL! I contacted the travel company who had the best rate on the Montien, and they said that the joiner fee was 800 baht, even though I was booking an executive superior room with two beds and claiming two guests!! Huh?!!! I don't think so! I sent them a follow up email just to confirm, because I can't believe this.

Anyway, I am still hyped! 1 1/2 days till liftoff... Thanks for all of your info...

Peace Bro.

Archived