Long Layovers in Seoul/ICN, new airport, girl?

NokTang

Have a long layover in the new airport outside of Seoul.

Any suggestions on where to find a girl and how much?

Also, could do a night "tour" or even 3-4hour morning tour of Seoul. Any suggestions? (one or the other, not both, need to sleep at least some of the time :sleeping:)

Got some quotes of $200.usd short time :cussing:, is this for real? No street action?? perhaps an off duty Philippine maid who will come out to my hotel for say 1000PI Piso? :rolleyes:

thanks,

Nok the Kook

I'm going to the library now to research it. I see a photo of what looks like Pattaya which is reported near the airport. ::

Perhaps there is a back packer area with Asian girls vs. Euro ones. One from Korea or Japan would fit the ticket. :hubba:

I can offer her one night good time stay at a nice hotel. :angel: vs. sleeping in tent shareing showers and toliets.

Nok the Kook

I am not exactly 100% sure, but I think there are a lot of Russian/Eastern European girls in Korea. My few p4p incidents happend about 10 years ago. But my friends who were there 2 years ago said there were a lot of Russian prostitutes in Osan, which is about 30 miles south of Seoul. Sorry I don't have any more current info.

ZMAN Z28

Archived