Phuket Hotel Suggestions?

qxguy

Greetings-

After a week in BKK and a week in Siem Reap I am thinking about visiting Phuket on my first trip to Thailand.

Any suggestions for Phuket? JW Marriott and Sheraton Grande style and guest friendly with a good location.

Thanks-

qxguy

qxguy@hotmail.com

I too would like hotel info as I am headed to Phuket soon. What about mid-priced stuff

I'm looking for something in the 600-1200baht range with big beds ;-)

I have not been to Phuket for some time. But I will certainly like to warn about 1000 B choiners fees. They might be guest freindly but they will charge you for it. In most cases they take the girls ID Card and return it when they leave. It might sound like a good idea, But when your standing there at the hotel desk and they are wise cracking about you and your girl. Thats what you don't need. I for one will never be going back to the Patong Beach Hotel.

ps

I let them know what I thought of them back in Thai. I will never forget thier faces.

Never assume the other person canot understand your language.

The Expat is a good guest freindly hotel.

No choiners fee.

Alfalfa,

C&N hotel & BUNGALOWS is a good hotel for between 600 & 1200bht.Rooms are modern.,clean and big beds.Also close to the action,guest friendly.Low season you will pay even less than 600bht,high around 1200bht.Its on the backroad near where soi Bangla joins it.Easy to find it ,any taxi driver will know i t.

FLO from OZ.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived