SIAM SQUARE HOTELS - TRAVEL BACK TO?

i want to stay in a hotel around the siam square area. How easy is it to take a girl from sukhomvit back to this area? will the girls travel? which hotels are guest friendly? replies appreciated?

I've stayed at the Star Hotel on Soi Kaseman 1, the next soi is where Jim Thompson's house is. The Hotel is nothing to write home about though it is air con with cable tv.

Some rooms are better than others but at 500baht it's cheap enough. I've had no trouble bringing girls back and the girls haven't minded coming back.

Taxi fare isn't to extravagent. Not sure of your more upmarket hotels

quote:

Originally posted by michaelmelb:

i want to stay in a hotel around the siam square area. How easy is it to take a girl from sukhomvit back to this area? will the girls travel? which hotels are guest friendly? replies appreciated?

You forgot to mention your budget

There are a few hotels in the area.

Top- end

Novotel Siam Square

Siam intercontental both around SS

Patumwan pricess

middle end

Reno hotel - 700 bhat

bottom end

Wendy house, Star, White , A1 guest houses all around 400 bhat give or take.

Siam Square is only about a 45 bhat taxi drive from lower sukhumvit ( in late night traffic) so yes it is easy to bring a girl back to the hotel. Siam intercontental might give you a funny look. not sure. A few of the guest houses ex. A1 have a no prostitute sign on the front. Reno house has a 100 bhat double occup. charge.

quote:

I dont think the Asia hotel would care. but it is mainly made up of tours groups. The asia is not that nice for the price. About 1400 is the walkin price and the rooms are old. lobby is dark etc.

There is a new condo place directly beside the ASIA on the siam square side. THE EVERGREEN HOTEL. That is where I will be putting up my parents when the arrive. Unfortunately there is no URL

New ( open Jan) , seperate bedrooms in a 44 sqare meter apt. I would rate the place 4 star+. definately guest friendly- a work mate lives there. Excellent pool and the best location in the city far none.

Walk in prices is 1800 per room. I have them down to 1500 so far but think I can get it for 1200. Just go back until they give it to me at that price.

Much better than the asia hotel

?

Anyone know how to contact THE EVERGREEN HOTEL???

quote:

Originally posted by whosyourdaddy:

[qb]I dont think the Asia hotel would care. but it is mainly made up of tours groups. The asia is not that nice for the price. About 1400 is the walkin price and the rooms are old. lobby is dark etc.

There is a new condo place directly beside the ASIA on the siam square side. THE EVERGREEN HOTEL. That is where I will be putting up my parents when the arrive. Unfortunately there is no URL

New ( open Jan) , seperate bedrooms in a 44 sqare meter apt. I would rate the place 4 star+. definately guest friendly- a work mate lives there. Excellent pool and the best location in the city far none.

Walk in prices is 1800 per room. I have them down to 1500 so far but think I can get it for 1200. Just go back until they give it to me at that price.

Much better than the asia hotel

?

[/QB]

Archived