Ib13/Chilli Arrives for 15th sanuk trip!

chilli13

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

so I've arrived & the plan for the first week or so includes:

*carew66 farewells cathouse whatever 17may???

*FRB pattaya naughty nipple party 21may

*DC14 pink panther patpong2 25may

* a random gullivers friday meeting before depart 9june say june6???

might not even make it myself, but if then happy to meet up with you guys ;)

cheers!

Founding father? Me. The Aussie bloke in Gullivers last nite!

We'll be back in Gullivers tonight (Sun) by 7pm for at least a few hours.. somewhere close to the big TV. Most likely tomorrow night too.

Here until 26th May, here's the ph no. 070173702 if anyone's interested.

red, carew66 & co: good to see you, but sorry for had to sit with the GF's friends in front of tv & when I went back to you already gone?

anyways very nice place this GT even watching football isn't exactly why I fly 12h for, but the cahng's we're cold & cheap!

funny they display CC on the door though when they DON'T accept them!

ended up at angelwitch afterwards around 11:30 & it was good to see the top gogo girl in bkk is still there & still friendly even it seemed her breasts has lost a bit of firmness?

of course I was already settled for the night so again could not take her out!

then suzie wong & again another very cute top dancer favorite of mine was still there, so it feels so great to be back even I was very drunk at this point so it's getting a bit hazy...

afterskool also seemed close to it's old self though might be a bit less naugty these days?

THEN I had a pool game bet to settle & so we did at the end of the soi just b4 2am. needless to say I won & thus have free BG pussy for a while :drunk::grinyes:

RED, I'm afraid I might not be able to make it 7pm GT tonight as I'm hitting the movies & then not sure, but might give you a bell later on. cheers!

Archived