Admiral Suites / Soi 22

BadaBing

When I recently booked the Grand President , I also got an email from the Admiral Suites on soi-22 advising me of a new President Park property , I will assume it's guest friendly and the room rates seemed in check with the other PP places , anyone stayed there ? Comments ??

Bada :: Bing

• 2 months later...

I stayed there recently for a fortnight. I checked in with TG and had no problem. I got a card for both of us. From what I saw in other cases I don't believe there would be a problem there.

The apartments are very nice with plenty of room. A/c can be cold at night so we turned up the temp to compensate. Nice fitness centre and pool on roof. In room safe. Coffee shop downstairs is a bit limited.

The drawback IMO is the location. It is a long way to the nearest BTS Prom Prong at the Emporium even going through the Imperial Queen's Park. A Taxi can take ages to get up to Sukhumvit.

I have stayed previously in Grand President and I missed the relative ease of getting places while there.

BTW wsvinja made a comprehensive report on 17/1/2003 on the place and far be it from me to attempt to match that. ::

• 5 months later...

I spoke to a couple of Thai fireelancers who have been with guys at the Admiral Suites. They said they liked it and apparaently had no problems getting past the desk.

Archived