Bosnich : things go better with Coke ...

gobbledonk

Zaad,

It was on news.com.au yesterday, although I'm sure that plenty of other news services are also carrying it.

I know that plenty of the more stalwart footy fans feel that Bosnich was a waste of money, but I still think its a tragedy that someone with so much promise as a youngster could fall from grace so spectacularly in the space of a decade. All he had to do was turn up and play footy - how bloody hard can it be ? The guy could have had pretty much anything he wanted - maybe thats the problem.

The guy could have had pretty much anything he wanted - maybe thats the problem.

Thanks Artiew,

Yes, that could very well be the main problem. It seems to me that he wasn't / isn't able to control himself and other things are.

Anyway, if he does return someday, I doubt there'll be any English clubs waiting for his signature.

I think overseas in the States would be a nice alternative for him IF accepted of course. He MAY have more chance of NOT being confronted with his past over there than in Europe.

I think overseas in the States would be a nice alternative for him IF accepted of course.

What in the WWE? :grinyes:

"And in the left corner, weighing in at 150 pounds, give or take a snort..."

Archived