The Wierdest Ladyboy in Pattaya !!!

zanemay

I was enjoying Fiery Jacks post about Farang Fashion Bloopers and just have to post this as related. Not about a farang, though...

Okay, this one is too much. He/She/It is too much!! A wannabe katoey, but mercifully I see that he has finally given up. I've only seen him out dressed a little effeminately, but not like was when I was here last time. Then he was out at the beach every night, all night.

In New York, he would be called a "send up." A parody. A living caricature. Nevermind that he is grotesque, in Pattaya he seems to be more or less accepted as one of the girls.

A fat guy. A really big, fat guy. 225 pounds (100 kilos). In a short tube skirt. The same red skirt every day because it must be the only one in existence. How many 220 pound women wear tube skirts? A big, fat guy in a red tube skirt with a bra. I mean any fat guy can wear a bra right? I've seen him go to lengths to readjust it after it had slipped around on his fat chest. He has no more breasts than any other big, fat guy with no muscle tone. And he's not done up in beautiful makeup. Nothing is hidden (But EVERYTHING should be!).

One time I was sitting with some girls and he was at a little distance. One girl called over to him about his stomach, which was hanging out. He came over and she teased him a little. But not in a hurtful way - more like "This is your act, this is your hustle? Okay. Mai peh rai. (Nevermind)." Since he was close enough to see the hair on his legs, another one of the girls teased him about that. Good-natured laughs all around.

He then pointed out what was only all too obvious: "Tonight I am Indian." Yes, bless his big, fat heart he had affected a long, lovely Indian scarf covering his head, shoulders and chest (thank God!) and a had red dot in the middle of his forehead. What a guy!

Of course no one ever took him. Not that I saw. Of course the real bottomfeeders wait until 5-6AM for someone blind drunk and lost to come along the beach. How drunk or insane would you have to be to take something like that to your hotel!?

Zane

Says zanemay:

...Of course no one ever took him. Not that I saw. Of course the real bottomfeeders wait until 5-6AM for someone blind drunk and lost to come along the beach. How drunk or insane would you have to be to take something like that to your hotel!?

Zane

Erm... :doah:

jack :drunk:

Reminds me of a Muslim restaurant on Koh Phi Phi. One of the waiters was an undecided katoey wannabe. Most of the time he wore fisherman's pant and a shirt but occasionally he would sport a sarong with a definite ladies pattern. He always wore a Muslim style hat similar to the ones you see in Afghanistan. The round ones that look like rolled up condoms. He always had a growth of facial hair like a five o'clock shadow but he was totally effeminate. He wore makeup almost all the time. Eye shadow and lipstick which given his Southern Thai Muslim garb looked thoroughly ridiculous. I don't know what his treatment would be like in Saudi Arabia but the local Muslims seemed to put up with him OK.

He was also pretty fat so maybe he packed up on Koh Phi Phi and took his act to Pattaya.

****How drunk or insane would you have to be to take something like that to your hotel!?

Zane ********

Gee, I say that for about one-half or more of the REAL female prostitutes I see on Beach Rd. Pattaya, or standing on Sukumwit in bangkok, so i can't even imagine a possible answer to your question.

Says ib13:

LOL maybe you're the one taking the occasional 'big' thaigay with glasses who shows up at nana disco from time to time. actually he runs tukh indian restaurent & guest house on soi ngamduplee
:eek:

what a guy...
:dunno:

Think I saw this dude dancing on the tables at Tony's in Pattaya last November. Kinda like watching a train wreck in slow motion- horrible sight, yet difficult to avert the eyes! :)

Archived