Straight massage in Washington Square

rookie

I've been saving the info below and thank whomever posted it, as I failed to save the poster's name.

I, too, recommend the 'full massage at 1380-Bt' at this MP. I went there last Sunday (4/27/03), having just arrived in town and still suffering from jetlag. It was an excellent experience, though expensive. When you arrive you select a gal from a book of photos. The photos, at least of the gal I had, made her look more attractive than she was, but it's the massage that counts at this place, as there are no 'extras'. I've added a few minor comments to the original post below.

'rookie'

--------------------

>>>>Straight Massage - in Washington Square

I had a great experience last night at this Korean Style MP.

It's on Soi 22 in Washington Square. If you come out of Bourbon Street, turn right and it's about 6 or 8 doors down on the same side of the street. [Rookie adds: The place has 'Korean Massage' painted on the window, and the window is slightly obscured by a small tree. The real name on their business card is 'Sazanka'; address 29/14-15 Suk 22 and phone is 02-663-4245. They close at midnight, so be sure and arrive at least 2-hours before closing].

I took the full menu for 2 hours at 1380 baht. You get a photo album of girls to choose from. After selection, you are taken upstairs to your room where you undress, put on a towel, then head back downstairs to a room that GB best described as a "car wash".

The room consists of a standard massage table covered in plastic. The room also has a couple of shower heads and a huge trash can filled with hot water.

Starting on your stomach, the girl pours buckets of hot water she bailed from the trash can all over. A full body loofah scrub is first, then more buckets of hot water [Rookie adds: gal wears a pair of rough surfaced - like 150 grit sandpaper- gloves, and exfoliates your body...stimulating & not uncomfortable] . A rock salt massage is next. The salt is applied all over and she gently slaps you everywhere. More buckets of hot water to remove the salt. Rolling over, the loofah and rock salt processes are repeated.

Then a full body wash including shampoo. More buckets of water and then a final rinse from one of the shower heads.

Then it's upstairs to the massage room. Standard table with face rest. Face down, she smothers you with drenched hot towels from head to toe and proceeds to stand on top of you and massage you with her feet. [Rookie adds: gal didn't stand on me by gave manual pressure

massage]

The towels come off, dry towels are put on and she gives a pressure point massage. The towels come off and an oil massage is given. Time to roll over and the dry towels go back on for another pressure point massage.

The towels come off and then she lightly runs her fingertips all over your body to get your attention. An exquisite HJ follows.

Into another room for a final shower administered by the girl and it's time to go.

No request for a tip.

Highly recommended. <<<<<

wouldn't the HJ fall out of the realm of a straight massage?

A straight massage (traditional Thai) to me is a place called Hattasat inside washington square for 250B for two hours plus a tip of your choosing.....

But your place sounds like a different experience from the usual and I might give it a try....

Cardinalblue

I went to Sazanka the other day. On the positive side, it is truly a no-bullshit environment - what you get is on the menu, and as mentioned no tip is required or requested (although I did give one).

Unfortunately I had a waning sunburn, and my skin is somewhat thin. As well, since I live in bone-dry Beijing, I have mild eczema. Needless to say, the loofah glove scrub followed by the salt treatment was painful as hell for me.

But it definitely is an interesting change of pace, and the hj was indeed very well done. And I enjoyed the lack of monkey business around services given and tipping.

Archived