Don"t have lunch and Hold on to youre Hat

Torneyboy

Theme Park in Ohio USA opens the Worlds tallest and fastest Roller coaster ride Sunday.

120 Metres tall and flies at 120 MPH...200K ph the (RIDE) takes i think they said 4.5 seconds.

It was a BBC report and said cost was 50 GBP per ride.

Not for the faint hearted. ::

ceder point..the best rollercoaster park in the world, is also right on lake erie.. there is a mariana at the park, and lake erie has some of the best walleye fishing in the world, walleye are a game fish, and they are big fun to catch, :grinyes: and good eating as well..... :neener:

Says torneyboy:

Theme Park in Ohio USA opens the Worlds tallest and fastest Roller coaster ride Sunday.

120 Metres tall and flies at 120 MPH...200K ph the (RIDE) takes i think they said 4.5 seconds.

It was a BBC report and said cost was 50 GBP per ride.

Not for the faint hearted. ::

50 GBP? You sure about that?

saw this report in the paper.

120 MPH in 6 seconds.....fuck,faster then Formula 1 or Space Shuttle.

another ride where weightlessness comes into effect.

ride takes more then 4.5 seconds,i think around 30.

you pay one entry fee to the park and all rides are free,but how long are you prepared to stand in line?.

Says sayjann:

saw this report in the paper.

120 MPH in 6 seconds.....fuck,faster then Formula 1 or Space Shuttle.

another ride where weightlessness comes into effect.

ride takes more then 4.5 seconds,i think around 30.

you pay one entry fee to the park and all rides are free,but how long are you prepared to stand in line?.

Long time i think.

OK got it right now .....17.5 seconds for the ride and cost AUD 130 say US$60-65.

Just for the ride our news said!

maybe as the cost of it (the run and set up cost) they have to charge seperatly

walleyes are a fresh water game fish..you can look them up on the net...and it cost 36 dollars to get in cedar point, if you get your ticket at meyers the local grocery store.. or AAA travel club, and it includes all the rides in the park!! there is no special charge for the top thril dragster! and they have like 13 world class rollercoasters& tons of other rides...they will be offering a fast lane pass soon for the top thrill dragster .. as it would suck to wait several hours for a 30 sec ride, but if you go on a slightly rainey weekday, :neener: not near a holiday you might not have to wait long at all...I been vary luckey in the past sometimes just walking right on the rides.. but its going to take a few weeks for the excitement to die down about that ride :sleeping: there is a special fee to get into the water park, and for the jet sking, and parasailing, but you caint do it all in one day you can score a two day pass for the water park and cedar point for 59 dollars..at meyers :neener:

Archived