Surprising change of attitude

Encore

On every visit over the past year or so, I spent considerable time at Midnite. I enjoyed the atmosphere, they have some lovely dancers, and I probably BF?d about five different ones on different occasions. One of them is , ?B?, a young issaan woman from Surin, with often a big bunch of frizzy hair (on her head), and a very energetic and sexy dancer.

B was at my first nite with her one of the wildest ever in terms of entertainment value, eagerness to do the job, and apparent enjoyment. Her very high energy level did make me a bit suspicious, but I was a bit drunk myself and didn?t really mind.

I did mind that she left at 4.00 am, rather than staying all night, as was the original understanding, but just after she announced she was leaving soon, she gave me an other workout that left me breathless, so I suppose it didn?t really matter.

She didn?t particularly like my habit of ?no repeat business, strictly butterfly? and would scowl at me when I occasionally appeared in Midnite with another casual friend for the evening. But she was still a very hot dancer, and one nite six month later, I took her upstairs for a ST. That was another double whammy, with in between her encouraging me to continue diddling her while I recovered myself for the next round, saying she ?loved sex, never could have enough? . At the end of that, her behavior again fueled my suspicion that she might be on yabba.

Two nights ago, I dropped in around 1.15 pm, and she greeted me in a very friendly manner, very relaxed. I suggested LT, she tried instead to pass me on to another, even younger one, who was dancing dressed only in a pair of boots. Hot, but when I enquired, she said she was only 18, and I declined, too young for me, I prefer mid to late twenties, (although admittedly, B is only in her early twenties).

I gently tried to convince B to change her mind, because she was so friendly and relaxed that night, even although I knew she preferred shorttime. She finally admitted that she was in the very last stage of her ?Men?, which explained also why she wasn?t dancing but wore jeans. So we agreed I?d come back in a day or two, and we?d do the LT (She asked my price upfront, I said 2K, since I knew she was worth it, and to my surprise she agreed without haggling).

I left, and got just in time to another bar across the Soi to BF someone I?d had my eye on for a while before the place closed.

Next night, I turned up at Midnite around 9.30, B was there, again very laidback and friendly, unlike her past frenzy and unpredictable behaviour.

I B?fd her, and we went to see the show at AW in NEP. I had a bit of apprehension, since on of the AW girls had made a very hard push for repeat business, tears and all, (?I miss you, I love you? ) . I wanted to come back to see the show again, but didn?t want to BF that one.. I figured, if I turned up with B on my arm the other one would probably back off. In fact, I never saw her.

B appeared to know quite a few of the AW girls, but had never seen the show, and was spellbound, absolutely loved it. She occasionally tried to put my hands on some exposed (very pretty) bodyparts of some of her friends there, but was otherwise not provocative, just laid back and cuddle, and obviously having a good time. She said that one of the friends would be happy to make up a threesome, but I declined. After the show we went to Mandarin, which was also swinging last night, and she provided to encourage me to do some advanced diddling with some of the Mandarin cuties. I felt that she may have done so since she was dressed in jeans and less ?accessible?. Everyone appeared to enjoy themselves, two different Mandarin girls tried to suggest we?d make it a threesome. B said she?d enjoy that, I declined, since it was getting late, I?m getting on a bit, and I knew B could be exhausting on her own without help from third parties. The diddling got more intense, with two different Mandarin girls making concerted efforts to gain my interest, while B was smiling and cuddling into me. I decided that before I?d succumb and have a very short and expensive foursome, we?d get out of there. So I paid the bill, vaguely promised one of the girls I may be back some day, and took B for a lst drink to cool down at the bar outside Voodoo. We played ?Connect 4?, which I usually avoid, but with a waitress joining in and after a few beers, it was quite fun. Then off to my hotel , stopping on the way for some food and to buy B a pair of shoes (1.45 am, on Sukhumvit). The ones she wore were hurting her, and she left them behind with the pavement saleswoman.

Back in my room, she was very pleasant, but slightly less interested in exercise that the last few times, not as manic as before. Still ranking at least a seven or eight out of ten as far as quality performance was concerned. Afterwards, relaxing and listening to some molam on my laptop, we talked a bit. I mentioned that she appeared different from a few months ago. She stayed quiet. I asked, if last year she did yabba. She looked back at me, and eventually said ?yes?. She used it for a while, but stopped a few months back because ?is not good for my head?. She wasn?t the tiger that she was before, but instead, a very loving pleasant companion for the night. Then she said ?I actually don?t like sex all that much nowadays, it is OK, but I don?t want it all the time.?

That made me think about whether maybe she didn?t like it in the first place, but for the sake of earning more, had taken up the habit to survive in a job tha1t involved doing things she after all, didn?t quite like that much some of the time. I wonder how many others resort to chemical change of mood to put up with a job that leads them to activity they don?t particularly enjoy much of the time.

I felt quite soft about her this morning, she?ll be testing my butterfly principles in the next few weeks.

Now, 2.30 pm, I?m sorely tempted to go and see her again tonight. I think I?d better get out of BKK tomorrow, I know these moods, gotta protect myself from myself.

...That made me think about whether maybe she didn?t like it in the first place, but for the sake of earning more, had taken up the habit to survive in a job tha1t involved doing things she after all, didn?t quite like that much some of the time. I wonder how many others resort to chemical change of mood to put up with a job that leads them to activity they don?t particularly enjoy much of the time.

Nice ending to a story that could have taken a very dark turn.

I once heard someone say that the reason that people do drugs of any sort is that the drugs give them what they want, whatever that want REALLY happens to be at the time, i.e, "I want to be free of this bad time in my life, but since I cannot, I want to not think about it as much".

• 2 weeks later...

I finally went back last night, looked all over SC for someone who?d tickle my fancy (and the rest) , almost went for a cute all-nude dancer at Suzy Wong, but in the end went back to Midnite and found B very happy to see me. She proposed we?d do the same as last time, see a few bars, and maybe this time find another girl for ST, B would come LT.

A board member had recognized B from my description and confirmed he?d had some very exciting threesomes with her. But alas, that may be when she was still full of yabba. I tried to confirm that she?d choose someone that she?d also enjoy f?ing with, and she said she would,?find lady who likes sex with lady and with man?

Promises promises. !

Went around a few bars, saw nobody, (well, nobody that suited us), then she said, ?hot lady, friend me, at Midnite?. I said ?like sex with lady also?? (Gee, my English is deteriorating in her company!).

B said yes.

So here we go, and she introduced me to ?D?. On first looks, pretty and hot. A little shopworn when the clothes came off at home, but making all the right noises and moves. Showertime, B last in shower, says ?go ahead, start while I shower?.

In the end, it turned out that while D would be quite happy to do all kinds of interesting things with B, B wouldn?t really have any of it, just pretended. When I pressed her a bit, she said ?I want you to have fun with D?

No real threesome, although D certainly delivered other pleasures. And at the same time, B strokes all kind of interesting places, and rolls around displaying her very attractive body and smile, which is always a turn on for me.

Next thing D is off home, happy it seems. I grumble a bit and chide B about misleading me about the lady/lady thing..

She then said ? I really don?t enjoy making love to lady, but I want you happy. I think you like make love to two ladies.

Then ? I can do it if someone pays me a lot, and pretend to enjoy it, but I don?t really enjoy it at all!?

I think when she was on yabba and more, she was better at pretending, but she?s a lot nicer to be around now, a lot saner, and I?m pleased she stopped the drugs, even if I missed out on my planned entertainment.

I thought that she?d use my already ?having had it with D? as an excuse to turn around and go to sleep, but it worked out different.

I?d put on some Molam on the CD player (I changed back to GP from Manhattan, just to have the music, it really makes a difference with the girls), and she enjoyed hat.

She found my nailfile and emery board (brought along to keep my nails from causing harm to others), then she decided my nails were too long. So I got a very thourough one hour manicure an pedicure., while lying back in bed, listening to music, sipping Mekong, and watching her. Getting a nail job from a nude girl of her shape and looks ( I like the darker skin, Surin), proved to be a wonderful slow burning turn-on. Her breast slightly jiggled as she vigorously filed my toe nails, occasionally she?d look up and smile. In a way, far more erotic than the raw sex we?d had before.

When she finished, I thought she?d go to sleep, but instead she jumped on me, and dealt with the results of me getting turned on.

All in all, some disappointments, and some pleasant surprises. She?s certainly cute, but I think I?ll stay away for a while, don?t want to get hooked. Besides, after tomorrow, I?ll not be back for five months (sigh!).

Archived