Hotels in Pattaya

I'm going to stay in Bangkok for two weeks.Am I going to have a problem finding a hotel room in Pattaya if I go down there for a few days?And can anybody tell me what hotels are the better one's in Pattaya?I'm looking for the hotels that I'm not going to have problems bringing guest in.

Thanks Tim

Tim,

I just got back from a weekend in Pattaya.

I stayed at the Apex hotel, between soi Honey Inn and soi Dianna Inn on the second road.

500 baht / night, but remember to get a poolside room as the others 450/ night are not so good.

If you take a girl back they will ask for her I.D. card and they will call you when she leaves to make sure everything is ok (i.e. she hasn't just lifted your wallet).

Other places I have stayed recently include both Flipper lodge and Flipper House about 800 baht / night and I think the same deal with the I.D. card.

The Hamburger

You will have no problem finding a room at all. It's low season. For that matter you won't have any problem finding girls either (as if that were ever a problem in pattaya wink.gif" border="0 ) The girls/punter ratio at the moment it absurdly high. Yeah, Flipper House is good, but make a reservation. It's almost always full.

quote:

Originally posted by Tim:

I'm going to stay in Bangkok for two weeks.Am I going to have a problem finding a hotel room in Pattaya if I go down there for a few days?And can anybody tell me what hotels are the better one's in Pattaya?I'm looking for the hotels that I'm not going to have problems bringing guest in.

Thanks Tim

Try the Flipper Lodge on Soi 8 or the Flipper House on Soi 7. See: http://www.flippergroup.com./ I doubt that you will have any problem getting a room this time of year, but you can always email or call them for a reservation as soon as you know when you are going just to be safe. All Pattaya hotels tend to be more full on weekends than midweek. The Flipper Hotels don't request a credit card to guarantee a reservation.

[ September 06, 2001: Message edited by: Paul3456 ]

Archived