Apartment available

kohchaiBKK

If anyone is looking, a 3-bedroom just opened up in my apartment complex(+ maids quarters). It's a duplex, with a seperate entrance. 3 bathrooms, a carport, & a swimming pool. It's not new, but a pretty good value at 22,000 Baht a month.

It's a small complex, 20 total units. It's just off Sukhumvit soi 26, and about a 10 minute walk to the Emporium and Phrom Pong station.

If anyone is interested, E-mail me or respond here.

• 2 weeks later...

It is furnished, and has AC. Not sure what you mean by appliances, but there is a refrigerator and stove. If you can negotiate well enough, you might be able to get a washing machine thrown in. I did.

I don't think you will be able to get it for 3 months, though. I'm guessing at least a six month lease would be required, and maybe a year.

Hi konchai,

Thanks - that sounds perfect. First floor is ideal - I don't like heights! Twice now been to company parties at Vertigo at the top of the Banyan Tree Hotel - 63rd floor, open to the air. I hated every minute of it both times. Our MD likes it, and knows I hate it so has two good reasons for choosing the place.

Let me know if a 2 bedroom comes available.

Khwai

Archived