after 5 days the best place i went to...

keith doug

I hope this wont sound boaring but really midnite bar s.c takes a beating the girls were great ( no clothes) and had a really good time tilac was 2nd ..last was black and white..I went nep also and had a serious chat with go go girl who said she had never known business so bad

Says keith doug:

I hope this wont sound boaring but really midnite bar s.c takes a beating the girls were great ( no clothes) and had a really good time tilac was 2nd ..last was black and white..I went nep also and had a serious chat with go go girl who said she had never known business so bad

What is it with tilac??? ::

Went with my wife in Oct after Long Gun didn't finish our drinks just no atmospher 3 girls dancing all 3/10 2 other customers other than us (about 10pm) we then went back to NEP. ::

Hi kd,

I used to like Midnite, but recently it seems to have gone downhill - except I haven't been there for several weeks now so I guess it must have improved. The bars change almost daily so you can never be sure what you will find. Doll House, SC (paid a visit Saturday) seems to have bounced back with many cuties and customers.

I have never liked Tilac, for some reason.

But - the big question - what about Thermae?

My favourite sanuk bar these days is Goya, Soi 33 - whenever I can tear myself away from The Londoner.

Khwai

Have just been on tour in SC. It's not just Midnite that smells so bad. Long Gun is worse, smells like piss and rats. Nothing for someone with a sensitive nose.

And I noticed a few more bars that did not exactly have a good smell - to say the least.

Says SingaporeSteve:

Khwai - Whats keeping you at the Londoner so much that you struggle to break free and get further down Soi 33?

Hi ss,

This is an exercise in will power and conditioning. I need to stay in the Londoner where I am safe from the dangers in Goya - large bills, frequent phone calls and SMS for several days after every visit.

I have to convince myself that staying in the Londoner is necessary and unavoidable. Therefore, it is an internal mental struggle to break free and succumb to the temptation of walking further down Soi 33.

Does this make any sense?

Khwai

Archived