How is the Sheraton Royal Orchid?

stayed there last year and its a really nice place, great views etc.

However !! you will get hassled BIG timeat the lifts when taking a lady back to your room, They have 2-3 security staff stationed there each night.

They will insist that the lady walks around to the front desk , and hands in her ID card, Big fuss and hassle as you wait at the lift.

The same goes at the Novotel Siam,

If you book a double room it make make it easier, if your lady returns each night , but other posters may help you.

Didnt see any MP's near by

stayed there two times, and will come back end of december.great views on the chayo phraya river. better air, cause always a

little breeze from the river. but not cheap!

had no problems with my lady. in the first night she had to show her ID card. but it´s

not bad i think. so if ever you have any

problems with your girl they´ll help you!

and don´t forget to give the staff a small

tip!

you can walk to patpong about 20min. but

for good pubs or NEP you have to catch a taxi or take the skytrain.

The Royal Orchid Sheraton is a great hotel. I have stayed there several times, but now usually stay at the Marriott on the river. The rooms are nice and it is a great view of the river. The pool area is also very nice. There is a neat shopping center attached to the hotel that specializes in overpriced antiques, but they also have a few tailor shops and gift shops. As for girls in the rooms, they do have guards at the elevators, but I had no problem as I always chatted and joked around with them. Usually easier on the 2nd floor or in the basement. The location is also good if you plan to spend alot of time at Patpong..Short taxi ride, but quite a long walk. Great for a first time tourist with a neat market called talotnoi next to the hotel. Look for the deals as great rates are not easy to come by.

Enjoy.

Archived