dinner buffet at Atrium Restaurant Landmark Hotel

Hidy Ho

Ate there tonite ...

670 baht (plus 10% service charge & 7% VAT) per person.

I thought the food was excellent ... both Thai and western cousine. Decent service for table clearing - but I was there before the crowd came in (after 7pm).

Got a table overlooking the street (and watched the pouring rain - the reason for eating there instead of going to Tony Roma's across the street).

How does this compare to other buffet places???

Says Jazz:

Dude next time skip the buffet and order the cheeseburger.

[color:"blue"]

Dude!

Are you talking about Atrium Restaurant or Hunter's Pub burgers????

[/color]

Dude!

I'm talking about skip the freakin buffet and order the burger! They will bring it to you and if they don't, then go downstairs to the Greenhouse. The burger at the Landmark rocks!!

"Buffet!? We don't need no stinking buffet!!" :p

Jazz,

I used to have a Landmark Club card that allowed 50% discounts on all restaurants, excluding drinks. Used it mostly at the buffet and the coffee shop as the restaurants on the top floor are way overpriced (by my standards) even with the 50% discount.

Cost around 4200B for 1 year and included 1 free night at the hotel as well. The 50% off is only good for 2 people, if you have 3 in your party then it's only 33% off, 4 persons 25%, etc. I believe the JW Marriot has a similar program as well.

Ranger

Says Ranger:

I believe the JW Marriot has a similar program as well.

Hi ranger,

Sheraton Sukhumvit (home to Rivas) has a discount card as well. I have one and I think just about got my money back.

The most intriguing part of the deal is two vouchers for unlimited free Heineken in Rivas between 5.00 and 10.00 for up to ten people.

I've only used one of them so far. :onfire:

Khwai

Archived