A request for help...with something

I sent a package to a GF, addressed to one of the bars in Soi Cowboy. The package only contains photos and misc. items of us togather.

An email from the bar included detailed instructions to make the package get pass on to it's intended reciepent.

We, I sent it. But when I called my GF she told me has she quit the bar because of a problem with someone there. She will not go back. This means that the package I sent might be sitting in the office. :(

If someone could pop into the bar for me and check if the package is still floating around and mail it back. The address is on the outside the the parcel. :)

I promise to pay the barfine to the first person who retrieves the package for me. I will be back in November.

PM me for addition details, if interested in helping me out.

And of course, thanks in advance.

Shit.

SSD,

If you can wait a week I'd be glad to do it for you. Know its a while, and mightn't be suitable to wait that long for you, but don't mind helping out at all. I'll be back in Bangkok on Monday 2 June. PM me if you need help with this! And don't worry about the BF... a couple of beers will do! :D

Archived