Anything organised / planned for mid to end june ?

torrenova

Hi guys,

I'm going to be back in Bangkok from 16th June and though I've been there a few times before, it has always been with a girlfriend in tow. This will be the first single trip and I could do with a little hands on information from the collective, expecially if there's going to be anything lined up.

Also, as I won't be needing the luxury of the Shangri-la or Marriot Spa, a couple of pointers in the accommodation area (probably Sukhumvit) wouldn't go amiss.

Might head for some sun after BKK, any suggestions at this time ?

Thanks in advance and I hope to perhaps meet up with some of the more established contributors while in the LOS.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Best thing to do is get yourself to Pattaya to see the dance contest on Sun 22nd. It has got to be the 'must see' event for the end of June, especially if u haven't seen one before.

Uniformguy

I will be in and around Bangkok and Pattaya from about the 18th or 19th and would be keen to meet up. I will be meeting a regular girl at times but would like to get together for some bar-hopping etc with some guys between seeing her. Regarding accommodation the following are all BG friendly and reasonable - Majestic suites (the best onme but often full), Nana Hotel and Dynatsy Inn. All around soi 4 of Sukhumvit. e-mail me if you like on jflew@bigpond.com

Cheers

voodoo31

Archived