Carew66 and Spirit of Town Hall

carew66

• 5 months later...

We, the triumvirate of tit-heads, shall be there alright. See y'all in the lower Suks. (BTW - I am on drugs, but they are on prescription. It says 'do not take with alcohol 'on the bottle...so what's a boy supposed to do?(thanks Dave Grohl).

Bring it on!!!!

I can smell it.

I can taste it.

....Life, guys, life...

Where's my papers?

Old Hippie - I hope you are okay. Nice to talk with you on Sunday. Unfortunately 12 pm UK time is when I am most head-fucked...but remember that British Pubs are a sign of repression and not liberation. Smash the system!

Thursday 20 November - Malet Street WC1 - assemble 2pm.

I'm just a rascal - a dizee rascal.

Carew,

Relieved to know you're still rocking and not pushing up daisies. I was sore afraid. I think I even sent you a PM? When do you arrive in LOS at Noel?

Re. prescription pills with sauce "on". :: It's all abit of fun, isn't it. I got some nice blue tablets from my quack some time ago (can't remember what for: I'm a ramant hypochondriac, so it could've been anything... :rolleyes:). My doctor said, "Make sure you don't mix them with booze." :nono: I said, "When the fuck am I meant to take them then? Twenty years ago?" :drunk:

Fucking jackass. :doah:

It's like that Steven Wright gag: "I bought some instant water. I didn't know what to add." :applause:

Great to know you're still up for it, whatever it is. :up:

jack :beer:

Jack, Yeah, everything is illuminated (good book by the way).

I still have to reply off-board to you.

Re. the 20th December. I have had a few problems locating enough dwarves for what we had planned. My contact asks if we could substitute the shortfall with a few bearded ladies. I said I'd ask you, but personally I don't think it would look right at all and so I have told him not to hold his breath.

Counting the days guys...counting the days.

Archived