paying for sick buffalo

Plainsdrifter

I just noticed something about this board. Have been reading for more than a year but I just noticed that I don't know why I don't have to pay for my girlfriend's sick buffalo.

Our one year anniversary was last week and I got to thinking about all the things I was asked to pay for: schools, passing grades, food, clothes, nurseries, accidents for everyone in her family....some were fortunate to endure a few accidents, mobile phones, sim cards, 1 2 call cards, gold jewelry, money to redeem pawned gold jewelry have I forgot anything? Oh yes I almost forgot, Yaa Ba...plenty of have been bought and smoked in the past year.

I have never been asked to help pay for a sick or dead buffalo. Is that next? Although I did help pay for a computer in her old elementry school.

But how does a guy get his head into a noose like this?

Hi drifter,

I guess I have to comment on this. :grinyes:

P127 has got it right, I think, that this is out of date by now. Other excuses are abundant. :cussing:

I believe this was first mentioned in a book about BK nightlife from the sixties. In those days there was probably more reliance on the buffalo, but today it's more likely to be repairs to the pick-up. :banghead:

I personally have never been asked to contribute to a sick buffalo - yet. :cover:

Khwai

Hi ttm,

No - the handle came as a flash of inspiration when I was first signing up. What was in my mind was more the stupid farang (khwai) not feeling too good after endless assaults on his generosity by beautiful Thai ladies.

GF tells me she has two cows on her sister's farm in Srisaket. As far as I know they are in good health, but things can change.

Khwai

Archived