Solitaire Guest Friendly?

luckyfarang

Last night the security bozo took my girl's ID at the elevator.

I was under the impression that the President group properties were totally guest friendly. Is this normal?

She was OK with it so I didn't make a fuss, but I think that I will be making it clear to the staff not to bother my guests.

I know that this guy's reason for living is probably to card the girls going up the lift, and it's supposedly for my protection, but when I read "guest friendly" I assume that means no hassle.

Be sensible. Try not to behave the way you do in the US.

There are a large amount of FL in the area, so if something was stolen from you in the room, you'd have little redress.

Solitaire is an 'upmarket' property. The guard is doing you a service taking the ID.

'Guest unfriendly' means they levy a charge for your guest or don't allow them in at all.

you probably wasted much more time bitching about it on here than the guard took of your valuable bedding a whore time. it is no proble; no or very little lose of face for the girl and the girl would think twice about robbing you blind if she know about the guard looking at her ID. And she would probably concentrate more on screwing your brains out rather than screwing you and ripping you off. There are a good number of foreigners who get ripped off in thailand and the hotel is doing their best to help you guys out. Dont bitch about services that are there to help us white boys because trust me there are very few people in out corner and wanting to help us free of charge!

I'd like reception to ring you and make sure all is well before the card is returned to the lady otherwise you could be laid drugged with sleeping pills whilst she walks out with the contents of your wallet and anything else portable.

I used to stay in a hotel in Pattaya that did this a few years ago but not any more.

I recall the 'Lek' hotel had this procedure - I am also going back a lot of years. I am not sure what benefit there is taking ID cards when there is no record taken and the girl can just pick it up a little later.

My perspective changed after I was drugged in my room once.

But I also get peeved when my regular is harangued - even after I have put her on the registration.

Hard to please everyone on this one!

Archived