Xmas dance contest?

I was fortunate enough to be in town for the dance contest at Pink Panther Xmas 02. Had the best time ever. Now I know it's is a long time off but if the organisers are reading this could they spare a thorght for all the board members who only get to LOS a couple of times a year.

I would imagine a shit load of guys will be arriving 19/20 Dec (last weekend before Xmas) for the two weeks shut down common for construction industry. For most of us it's the only time to catch such an amazing event.

If the organisers were to plan something for the Saturday night it would undoubtedly be well supported.

Not trying to tell the powers that be how to run DC's, just looking out for my fellow tradesmen.

Daz :beer:

Hi,

To be honest I don't know what I am doing tonight let alone what I'll be doing in December :p

Put it this way, I am sure that something will be done for December but you won't see an announcement until about 2 or three weeks beforehand.

We are also working on something for December Christmas Week, that will be completely over the top if it comes off!!

Cheers

farangman

Hey Daz seen any nice uniforms this trip? Forget about the dance contests keep your eye on the real job in hand... :grinyes: :grinyes:

Uniformguy

Hi mate, long time no hear.

Leave for LOS week on friday (June 6th) and I have got a couple of little numbers to take out with me. Got a cute english school girl outfit and a cheerleader kinda thing, very popular with the girls in the UK at the moment.

Gona see what a couple of girls in Eden make of them. Should have photo's if that's ok with Eden Papa and my selections.

We will have to meet up some time share a beer etc. etc.

Daz.

Archived