Welkom Inn - Pattaya Soi 3

Bembaman

I usually go there once or twice a week. They have a good restaurant with mostly Thai food and good short-time facilities. The girls are nice and while there aren't any stunners there, there are a few eights and they are all service oriented. As for the hotel rooms, they are OK but not up to the level of the newer places nearby like Sabai Inn and Sabai Lodge.

quote:

Originally posted by Lucky:

I usually go there once or twice a week. They have a good restaurant with mostly Thai food and good short-time facilities. The girls are nice and while there aren't any stunners there, there are a few eights and they are all service oriented. As for the hotel rooms, they are OK but not up to the level of the newer places nearby like Sabai Inn and Sabai Lodge.

Hi Lucky,

I have heard about the Welkom Inn short time bar. What times is it open?

I have walked past the Soi 3 entrance to the Welkom Inn a few times. How do I get to the bar itself?

• 3 weeks later...

Ultraviolate asked:

Hi Lucky,

I have heard about the Welkom Inn short time bar. What times is it open?

I have walked past the Soi 3 entrance to the Welkom Inn a few times. How do I get to the bar itself?

@ The bar is next to the open air restaurant of Welkom, on the right walking from 2nd.Rd.

the Pale Rider

Archived