Colorado Thai Movie

JAYBLOOM

To all Colorado board members:

This Friday, June 6, 2003 there will be the Thai movie,"Mon Rak Transistor" showing as part of the Aurora Asian Film Festival. The movie starts at 6:30 PM (Warning: my tickets indicate 7 PM, but it is wrong, it will start at 6:30 PM) and there will be a reception after the movie at Fletcher Plaza next to the Fox Theatre on Colfax in Aurora. The reception will have the usual dancing and food. All are welcome to join.

For those who do not know me, I will wear my "Brooklyn" shirt so you can easily identify me and I will be chasing my baby around the theater. For all you single guys, I promise to actively try to introduce you to as many single Thai ladies as possible. There usually are only a few at these events, but between my wife and her friends, I should know the inside scoop on all of them. Here is a link regarding ticket info:

http://www.denverfilm.org/

I'm looking foward to being able to watch a Thai movie with English subtitles so that my wife and I can enjoy the movie together. We have Thai TV in our home but they never have English subtitles and the video stores do not have them neither. Thanks for the review. Jay

Archived