Work Needed, or I Have to Leave...

MooNoi

Hi Guys.

Its a long-shot, I know, but there's no harm in trying anyway.

I have been here two years now, and love the place. I work in the travel industry, and due to SARS I have lost my job as our passenger numbers have gone down so much. My last day of work is August 02. ::

I would really really really really really really (get the idea?) love to stay in Thailand. SO....

If any of you know of any jobs going, either where you work or you know of some other place, please PM me and let me know. It will break my heart to leave LOS and go back to farang land! :banghead:

Obviously, something travel-related would be great, but I know unlikely at the moment.

Anyway, to give you a brief idea, I'm 30 years old and have worked in travel most of my working life, although did work in the hospitality industry in 5-star hotels for the first two years in the workforce.

I am (well, I think so anyway!), intelligent, and a hard worker, and what I might lack in knowledge on a topic, I like to think I pick things up pretty quickly, and am not afraid to try new things.

I don't have a degree, (but do have diplomas in both hospitality and travel for which I studied for 2 years), so I guess teaching's out, but maybe the fact that I am very good with people and speak pretty reasonable Thai might help me land a job in the teaching world somehow!

Anyway, if any of you guys knows ANYTHING that might be suitable, if you could take a couple of minutes to PM me, I would be very very appreciative, and if I land the job there would be a heck of a lot of beers in it for you, and maybe even a BF!!!

Thanks in advance,

Fly P.

:help:

Archived