Cheap Sex in BKK etc..

I've been to Sweet Heart before. A decent place. Went there first after seeing a mention in Stickman's nightlife section. It's the first small little soi on the right between the Amari Hotel and the new Gulliver's. Surrounded by little Japanese places. There used to be a tout right at the entrance to the little soi that would aggerssively try to steer you into that soi, he was hard to shake. I haven't seen him there since Gulliver's opened. Too mahy people walking past going to Gulliver's? I guess there didn't use to be much reason for farangs to wander that far from Sukhumvit.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the AIDS catastrophy has been averted exactly because

--------------------------

way too early to say. Like you, i am not an expert on this, but i do not think Thailand is out of the red on this question. I hope you are right on thai men using condoms. i know the campaign worked wonders for curbing the country's birth rate, but i would not bet my right arm, or anything smaller (especially smaller ::) on thai men being "responsible" sex partners. IMO, this one again.

I'm afraid your worry may be true & even not really relevant here I've got a female farang friend who work the japanese high class champagne clubs & she say many japanese (men & woman) simply feel superiour to HIV(we'll clean ourselves well & not to worry!) & I'm afraid many asians feels that way...

Take care

>>>but i do not think Thailand is out of the red on this question. <<<

well, according to WHO and MSF thailand is out of the red - sinking rates of newly infected overall, success campaigns for condom usage.

that of course does not mean that AIDS is not significant anymore and that people can rest now. one worrying thing is that now the highest rates of newly infected are not anymore in commercial sex but during casual sex in the general population, which needs new campains aimed to that sector of society. also the rates of intravenous drugusers with HIV is still very high, somehwere around 50%.

but compared to india, china, burma and cambodia thailand has AIDS under control.

well, according to WHO and MSF thailand is out of the red

----------------------------------

i doubt they formulate it as simply as you state. With their own estimation of 1 million infected, roaming around, many unaware, it is still a great sword over Thailand's health system and economy. Maybe not a time bomb clicking, but far from not being the main question mark, health wise, as far as Thailand is concerned. IMO

>>>i doubt they formulate it as simply as you state. <<<

well, of course not - years of study and endless reports of statistics.

but basically, when you ask the officials, which i did, they will answer you that the feared AIDS catasrophy in thailand has been averted, and that thailand has AIDS more or less under control.

the estimated number of infected is very large, but not the growth rates anymore.

in asia - try china (not yet fully aware of the thread of AIDS), india (other difficulties hinder effectively combatting AIDS) or burma (which finally appears to have started to wake up towards the fact that AIDS exists in their country, but the extreme poverty, and chaotic conditions of that country make it nearly impossible to fight AIDS).

compared to that, thailand looks rather good, and most likely will not go the way many african countries have gone.

Says KhunTohnee:

For cheap sex in BKK & afternoon delights tune in:

1/ Soi 5, Sukhumvit RD. A place called "sweet heart club" located in the first branch (yak) on your right as you walk towards the Fortuna Hotel down soi 5, directly after amari boulivard, take the first right & the club is on your right hand side of the road, halfway down the branch. The door is white in color and above the door is the address 4/3. The price should be 600- 700 Baht, to use the mumasungs words "includes shower, massage & fuck" Tips are up to you but not expected. The girls range from 20 to 30 year old (6-7 out of 10).

Dude.... sssshhhh.... or else the prices be going up! Also, now that you be yakking your cake hole about this place (no insult intended, just a figure of speech used in the West) I would like to add that the girls working their rate only about a 4-6 in the looks and skills category from my perspective.

• 2 weeks later...

I always head straight to Sweet Heart Club as soon as I get to Bangkok. I've had a variety of experiences. A couple of the girls were inexperienced and tight kneed. One girl was inexeperienced and almost came on my hand as soon as I started diddling. One was so bored she could have worked a crossword puzzle while I fucked. Some were efficient but unenthusiastic.

And then there's XXX... She does a damned good job of conveying the impression that she's been waiting just for me since the last time I was there (yeah, I know better, but it's a nice act). She's all over me before we get to the top of the stairs, and hot and wet as soon as I get a finger in. If XXX's in the fishbowl I don't even take the time to look over the rest of them. Just say "XXX, ma!" and hand the money to Mamasan.

[Reference to name removed - KS]

Archived