do you stay in touch with old g/fs

pattaya127

i know it tends to die out after a year or so, but wondering if some guys keep numbers and addresses of lasses you enjoyed being with on a given trip, even though the sex part is over,and make a point of calling them for "friendship's" sake. I looked at my address book yesterday,and saw so many old names and #s dating back to the first trips. Some i still call, though they live in Europe or Hong Kong, but most went with the wind.

Yep, certainly do. I like to keep in touch with them, only the really nice ones who actually meant something special to me. So far that's two bargirls, one of whom has left the scene. This girl I class as a true friend, we email every 2 or 3 weeks, and I send her cards on her bithday and at New Year. I met her 3 years ago and the sex part is long over but I still care about her and we tell each other our troubles and life's ups and downs. I try to see her every trip and we go out for a drink and catch up. She's doing OK after leaving the bar, she was only in the game for about 3 months, she couldn't deal with sleeping with guys for money, felt very guilty. She works in a store now.

I look up lots of old flames every time I'm in town, even though I don't as a rule barfine them again, with a few exceptions. It's nice to know they remember you, they always do of course, and because I've always treated them well they seem glad to see me usually. A few girls I've been seeing, and sleeping with, for ages, it's good to have a girl you know well that you can call when you're sick of butterflying and you know will look after you and both have a good time. It's nice to have somebody familiar once in a while, I'm guaranteed I know what I'm going to get, and she gets the extra business from a guy she knows will treat her right.

Looking up old flings is part of the fun of each new trip for me.

Not me, really never bothered to keep addresse after my first trip, there was never any reply to my letter's and what do you say on the phone with a bad conection when you have no spoken Thai.

But I looked for Pie, suposedly she married a wealthy German ferang who owns a beach house on Chewang beach. I think Nit and particularly Krung incesantly and really wonder what became of them. If I did chance to emet any of them I would show them a hellish good time!

I don’t stay in-touch with any of the girls I was with. I do talk and write to the girl my friend was with She had the greatest personality and was the most fun of all the others she was always making sure that we were not cheated and bargained for the bet prices was always concerned that we spent to much money ect.

One poor loved crazed thing emailed me and told me she was thinking about me every minute of every day.

I don't generally keep in touch but just recently I went back to a go go where I used to take on a regular basis probably the most popular girl. She has gone now, (hopefully to a better, more fulfilling married life) and I sure did feel melancholic. A girl came and sat next to me and asked me if I'd been to this go go before.

I asked her how long she had worked there, 3 months she said. I told her I had been visiting the bar since 1994.

Sometimes I feel very sad about all the girls I have lost touch with.

To be honest, I have been inactive in Bangkok for so long now that I don't think there is a girl still working in a bar that I have actually been with! Scary!! The one near exception would be the mute girl from Bamboo who many of you will know. In a moment of drunken weakness I took a crazy risk one night and took her to a short-time hotel. However, our relationship was never consummated as the maid had discovered a corpse in the room next door to ours which kind of freaked the girl out so I took that as a sign and went back to Thermae for breakfast.

Talking of Thermae, on my first visit, seven and a half years ago, I met a girl who I fell hopelessly in love with and I am pleased to say that we are still good friends, though she has spent a lot of the intervening time living abroad. In fact, my wife thinks she still does, they have never been introduced and I would like to keep it that way, especially as she has a very discrete apartment which I occasionally like to visit for a 'chat'.

LG

Archived