Comfort Inn

ZMAN Z28

On my first night in Thailand, I will be staying at the Comfort Inn on Soi 11 Sukhumvit. Anyone have any impressions of the hotel. It will be for only one night, then down to Pattaya. I probably won't get to the hotel till around 1 am. I'll probably just through some fresh cologne on hit the street and maybee find a bar still open. Maybee I'll head to Nana Hotel lobey if it looks like evertything is closed. Hopefully I will be able to find a girl to make my evening in BKK more enjoyable.

I stayed there for two nights a couple of years ago and will never go back.

The rooms were shabby, I was charged extra for taking a girl back to my room, and when I got my bill there were one or two extras on it that I didn't have( mainly drinks from the in room mini bar).

My advice is find somewhere else.

Blackcat is right in everything he says, they do try it on here. One thing though, I never got charged extra for girls. If they try that one, put your foot down, it's bullshit, don't pay it. These little hotels on Soi 11 need your custom, they usually back down.

But if at all possible, get somewhere else. You don't need a reservation for most places, there are so many decent guest-friendly hotels around why stay in a dump where they try to rip you off?

For your first night in BKK you can't go wrong with the Nana Hotel. I stay there all the time.

www.nanahotel.co.th

You can even book online at the website.

Archived