The bitch does topless relief massage in Luton UK!

chilli13

anyone heard or even tried a 1h 'relief' masage in England?

according to this punterlink add it's only 30quid & she's blond :hubba:

any volunteers? ph. 01582 452096 / theblondebitch_uk@yahoo.com

p.s. I'm somewhat hoping this might be a massage with extras aka HJ & UK would again surprice me as an OK place to spend an hour or so & oh her name is Jean :grinyes:

Says ib13:

anyone heard or even tried a 1h 'relief' masage in England?

according to this punterlink add it's only 30quid & she's blond :hubba:

any volunteers? ph. 01582 452096 /

p.s. I'm somewhat hoping this might be a massage with extras aka HJ & UK would again surprice me as an OK place to spend an hour or so & oh her name is Jean
:grinyes:

Probably just another 'private massage' service.

There are literally 100's of adverts in my local rag for the Luton area, but i cannot be arsed to search through them all to find out if her number is there.

Would be very surprised if the 30 quid price tag came inclusive of 'extras' although I am sure she does provide them. There are a number of thai/asian 'offers' in the Luton area too.

Not sure if it would be worth you travelling up that far from where you are though. I am pretty sure you could get a similar deal locally, without the expense (and inconvenience) of travelling a fair way to get there.

Just check your local Free newspaper for the ads, I am sure you will find plenty.

>>>2 months is bloody long & all boardnames in the area of chuckwow is already taken so <<<

Yeah I know what you mean about the time span, but come on, 2 months aint no where near as bad as 2 years. So just get your head down, keep working, and I am sure it will be here before you know it.

Well i aint too sure about how exciting the place is (even if you do happen to work for Vauxhall ::), but it sure seems to have one hell of a list of ST, BJ, HJ, full blown and massage parlours and houses in the vicinity. So even if it is boring there, if youve got a few quid I am sure that you can easily keep yourself entertained just by visiting the aforementioned brothels etc. :o

Archived