Caracas (Venezuela)... Short report

All--

Just got back from a regional meeting held in Caracas... Have been to CCS numerious times back in the late, latre 90's and found the city to very different then versus now... Of course, the latest political instability has done nothing to help improve a difficult economic situation... Stayed at the Caracas Hilton..

One thing that I found still abounds in CCS is the free flow of women who look like they are past, present or future Miss Universe contestants... ::

While I would not say that CCS is, by itself a tourist destination, (perhaps the beach to north, or the rain forest of the Bolivarian States are more tourist related) there are things to see/do...

Sanuk??? Not sure... Since I now have a TF, I am not actively looking... However, as a matter of research for fellow travellers, I did ask (only ask, not visit) about sanuk and found that it is mostly disco/hotel disco based... very little FL action on the streets as the heavy Federal Police presence during the day becomes even heavier at night...

--UPSer

[color:"#666666"]"""free flow of ... Miss Universe contestants... mostly disco/hotel disco based"""[/color]

Quite right. IMO, one is better off flying to Rio for the weekend. Much better bang for your buck, so to speak...

The Intercontinental in Caracas was nice. It was an armed compound, really. And they only admitted ladies in to the bar that were extra friendly. Maybe a little expensive, but friendly.

Also, the carpet in the President's Club rooms is white. It reminded me of Joe Nameth's famous white carpet back in the 60's It looks great but is a bit of a bummer if one happens to knock over the complimentary bottle of red wine like I did.

JaiGuruDev--

There were only a few places that I really saw (did not participate) any talent: in the early evening on the Sabana Grande area, in the big mall (CCCT as I recall) and along the street area by my hotel (near tub station Belos Artes)...

Of course, Venezuelan women are very, very attractive... Tall also...

However, if you're looking for P4P then I too would say that Argentina and/or Brazil would give you better results...

However, if find yourself in CCS, at least you're not without options for an evening of sanuk... Venezuelan style.

--UPSer

Archived