Grand President - Guest Friendly ?

vinod

I did a serach but could get to the point in the threads if this place is Guest Friendly :banghead:

I could not get my regular hotel and was thinking of staying here 2 nights - this weekend. I would appreciate the latest news on, their guest policy.

thanks....

vinod

I do believe that GP is indeed guest friendly. I am also reliably informed that the fat security bloke in tower 3 will find you a guest if you fail or forget to get one yourself.

I agree. Absolutely guest friendly. But do stay in Tower 3 - across the street from reception. If you are in Tower 1, you will need to parade through the main lobby going and coming. The GP does get a lot of straight guests, including tour groups, who tend to stay in Towers 1 and 2.

Then again, if you don't mind the envious (male) or disapproving (female) gazes of other guests, the GP doesn't mind either.

• 1 month later...

I do believe that GP is indeed guest friendly. I am also reliably informed that the fat security bloke in tower 3 will find you a guest if you fail or forget to get one yourself.

...I am also reliably informed that the fat security bloke in tower 3 will find you a guest if you fail or forget to get one yourself.

ohoo! Maybe i should check it out next month! :o:) :: :grinyes:

Archived