22 girls in 22 nights - Intro!

chilli13

Not that I'm counting anymore but this was my 15th trip to Thailand and perhaps the one that was scheduled at the most 'quiet' time ever tourist wise. My means to get there was having purchased a seat a few weeks back in one of those amazing big metal 'birds' named TG917/TG910. Any holiday planning apart from that was very 'loose' as usual, but I did arrange airport 'pickup' as well as told most people at work, family etc. that I was gonna have a 3 week 'break' at some exotic beach a bit southeast from Greenwich...

Finally it was friday 16.may.2003 & after another boring day at work came to an end I made my way to Heathrow. Lastminute things to do included getting the 'todo' list, phone book & the 'girls' list some final trimmings even I obviously knew by now that planning is hardly worthwhile on a unpredictable trip type like this!

I've found that without any alcohol consumption no sleep would be possible onboard, so in the lounge prior to boarding I got myself a few quick whiskey/pepsi's, G/T's & a bit of red wine I think? Once seated onboard I was happy to see I had 3 empty seats next me & soon I was lying down asleep(thank you SARS, terror & my buddha) :cover:

Says ib13:

Not that I'm counting anymore but this was my 15th trip to Thailand and perhaps the one that was scheduled at the most 'quiet' time ever tourist wise. My means to get there was having purchased a seat a few weeks back in one of those amazing big metal 'birds' named TG917/TG910. Any holiday planning apart from that was very 'loose' as usual, but I did arrange airport 'pickup' as well as told most people at work, family etc. that I was gonna have a 3 week 'break' at some exotic beach a bit southeast from Greenwich...

Finally it was friday 16.may.2003 & after another boring day at work came to an end I made my way to Heathrow. Lastminute things to do included getting the 'todo' list, phone book & the 'girls' list some final trimmings even I obviously knew by now that planning is hardly worthwhile on a unpredictable trip type like this!

I've found that without any alcohol consumption no sleep would be possible onboard, so in the lounge prior to boarding I got myself a few quick whiskey/pepsi's, G/T's & a bit of red wine I think? Once seated onboard I was happy to see I had 3 empty seats next me & soon I was lying down asleep(thank you SARS, terror & my buddha)
:cover:

LOL

A bit south east from greenwich :neener:

Archived