22 girls in 22 days - Day1 - 'G'

chilli13

As I woke up we we're almost there. I suppose that meant I did not get to join the 8 mile high club this time either, but hell no worries as I should be in bed with 'G' in about 1 hour with some luck & having 3 weeks in male paradise ahead of me...

Holding a brand new passport this time made stamping in a few seconds faster I suppose, but what really made it quick was the lack of people at don muang. Well there was this cute TG walking all by herself that I 'almost' had to chat up wondering what she was up to (with me), but then again I reminded myself that I had already a TG waiting this very minute in the hall!

Waiting for my suitcase I killed time by freshening up a bit, bought a box of cigs(B300) & made a few calls to friends in LOS.

Finally out I turned left as usual & soon spotted the waiting tirak even with the new afro hair! Once in the taxi we soon got intimate even she always says we can't do it as the driver are watching, but hey tirak who is starting all this? I suppose one could always argue for & against being met by one of your regular fuck buddy BG's or lets just call her the GF for the time being, but it sure gets you in the mood real fast! One thing is being met & then checking into a hotel, but instead checking into her neighbourhood is asking for trouble & so I did - again...

Her 'dig' is out past onnut, but luckily that's where the expressway exit cuts in, so before long we we're in the drive way passing the idle group of moto's passing away time either sleeping, smoking, cards or playing the bamboo football game(haggy sack?)?

The room is as I remember it & unfortunately she is too meaning a bit of kissing, BJ, feeling up is all I get before she firmly command us to shower! Well she don't do the towel stunt & I think she never did, but she never seem to advance past her shyness to be touched & licked so I let her do the 'work'. Having just arrived I should be horny like hell, but I think we manage only 1x - a bit of rest - before we're off to eat!

I prefer to eat out there as the food is great with quick service. I've had there(soi95) one of the best tom yam gung & yam pla ka-pong? ever in a great farang free ambience. Not that there's anything wrong with farangs, but too many of them around in a restaurent tends to mean bad thai food!

Thus fuelled up - gotten updated on eachother - we're riding the bus & BTS to arrive at Gullivers(GT). Wow an extensive fancy looking place greets us on our virgin visit. I'm supposed to meet up with carew66, redbaron etc. & after gotten the initial bearings & a few sips of alkohol I spot them. I can't tell it's carew66 last night as he along the rest of the boys acts very cheerfull, but having surpricingly few dames around though? Soon however I'm being dragged over virtually in front of the big screen as that's where a friend of the GF sits with her UK BF. Apparently there's some exciting game going on, where some 20 or so guys runs moreless aimlessly around a green field hunting a sole leatherball? A bit like being among the 20 odd guys hunting for the sole worthwhile chick in a UK bar!!! Then again right here right now at GT BKK on a saturday night I was probably the only guy a bit interested in the numerous sexy TG milling around & hey I already had one sitting with me...

Actually my initial impression of GT was that it was way too cold, clinical, too many farang girls & hard to establish exactly who among the TG's was easy prey. Also the male/female ratio was kinda bad, but hey they had free internet!

My new mate was a resident. Well he did not really have a job as he was a freelance filming guy & it was difficult times, so tomorrow they we're off to malaysia to try their luck. He's a nice guy & his girl very flirtive, which I've seen numerous times previously at afterskool, but now she was with him 'cos she likes him too much.

I could not wait a single minute longer to hit NEP & afterwards SC. Don't really remember what & where now due to various reasons, but a bit before 2am 'G' wants to play pool about something? Can't exactly remember what the bet was all about, but I won & that meant free sex with 'G' even that's hardly important considering the amount of breezers she had tonight & the few times we'd do it... :drunk:

Archived