bg prices

legover

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

youi wrote: Notwithstanding June11?s comments that members overly focus on BG prices

That wasn't my point at all (in the Surin thread), though i could see how a very quick reading of my post might lead to that misinterpretation. I was responding to pattaya127's comments where he said something like "Is looks all that is important to you when seeking a mate....and aren't there other characteristics of girls"....(something like that). So i thought to myself, WTF? I had just posted my quantitative impressions of beauty in VN vs. Thailand. I said nothing about seeking a mate or what's most important. So I wrote back saying something like "other characteristics? You mean like price....or sexual performance? Those are the main topics of this board". I just thought it was bizarre to criticize some cross-national subjective analyses of beauty (looks), when looks are one of the main topics of this board. (haaaa, just realized....there are hundreds of post rating BARS on the looks of the girls......so doing it by country isn't as cool?....chuckle chuckle.

I fail to see the point of this!

Why would I ever tell anyone about my favorite places and the fees I get. A general overview is good and a few choice spots but a break down of it all, why! This would only make my favorite girls and spots become overcrowed. In the end if you are a good deal maker you will, do well!

SB

June11,

just pulling your leg. BTW did you look at that model site (http://www.vietfun.com/models). looking at the pix of the babes on this site, they look good, but I just don?t find any of them . . .. sexy.

have a kind of cold look. if they?re not sexy, forget it now matter how good they look. Know any sites with pix of sexy VN lookers?

rating by country, boobs, butts, keyhole measurement, nostrils, mouths, tribal village etc OK by me, whatever you like.

>That wasn't my point at all (in the Surin thread), though i could see how a very quick reading of my post might lead to that misinterpretation.

Accoriding to your posts, you haven't left much at home to worry about.

Now, you are giving us lessons what is beautiful around SE Asia, what is not, where the God was more generous...

What did the God do to you?

?In the end if you are a good deal maker you will, do well!?

how right you are. However, khun skibum, I live out of town & must find ways to keep up with the metropolitan crowd. & besides a man of your talents would never be intimidated by the competition, . . . would he? ;)

Archived