Sony demo video - "colours" of thailand

MikeN

I was in my local (Newcastle, Australia) electronics store this wet rainy afternoon, and noticed the Sony demo video (probably a DVD actually) playing on their display of plasma flat screen TVs. Basically it is a lavishly filmed travelogue of a girl tourist in Thailand, armed with the latest Sony video and digital cameras of course.

apart from the usual tourist shots of the grand palace etc there are some great shots of Bangkok, rural and beach scenes. Although somehow I dont think the 4 good looking girls walking through the rice fields to have a picnic was very authentic, it was probably the first time any of those models had been in a rice paddy !

it also showed them at the beach, frolicking in the surf, unfortunately not close-up enough for any wet t-shirt style scenes! it did have close ups of the "tourist" in a bikini, she looks eurasian, much better endowed than the average asian girl.

anyway, I watched it all the way through.........twice...and could almost imagine myself in Thailand instead of cold wet and windy Newcastle.....oh well, only five months to go!

I might have to go back to the store (Domayne) for another dose tomorrow. ::

Archived