22 girls in 22 nights - Day3 - RT

chilli13

(bad) Luck?

I've hinted already that I'm gonna lose the chick & I'm not sure if it's the 'old' sex or what decided it, but tomorrow I would go to Pattaya alone & already end the GF relationship whatever!

Before tonights RT I really wanted to do either a MP or BJ, but as it's only been some 2 days & I'm ditching my most interesting fuck buddy for years I accept to shot a few balls of pool in asok corner together... As I already won a game of free sex I felt kinda sorry for the girl & for whatever stupid reason agreed to play for '1 day of joining me in pty' vs. 'I got to fuck some of her friends' in soi cowboy!

Guys I'm sorry - it's boring - I lost!!! Well at least I got to attend the my 1st BKK2Nite roundtable(may) & meet up with some of the bro's ;)

There was still a bit of time untill the RT kickoff 6:30 at soi3, but why is it that all the cute bar beer girls one have been eying up while I was with the GF all of a sudden are gone when I'm 'available'? Is it some kind of game the mind, eyes whatever are playing with us or is it just me or simply plain tough luck???

Arrive at bamboo mini mee around 7pm & there's a few people around. I soon enough get introduced to the gang & the B25 drink specials! A very nice mix of people gather & a few even bring some ladies along :) I'll admit it upfront that I'm so poor remembering names & even faces, so the few names/guys I do remember I've included here & there, but everyone was a pleasure meeting...

Gotta say though that Pinga & his playskool twin escapades puts him as my absolute hero even before meeting him! DK obviously is the master & still is :)

Well B25 drinks no matter how 'thin' they may be meant most we're in a pretty good mood when we decided to head for NEP. A few had to persue other matters while some wanted to meet up later at CM2(ladies night), but the reminder of the gang hit playskool. I've never felt particular welcome in the main Asian quarters of NEP, but this night was totally different! Within minutes DK had felt up most of the worthy 'hung' girls & why not? Generelly good times we're had & ahead, but there we're other bars to goto as soon as everybody had inspected the toilet...

Not sure if everyone made it out of the bar alone or at all, but those who did drank on in RB2. AW was I think last stop, but again surpricingly few we're left behind as we could not wait to get to the disco. Obviously some guys(DK) we're VIP's there so that meant free entry so who's complaining :) Got ourselves settled down with some booze(bottles) & all around was the ladies, but where was mine?

Having never actually scored at CM2 yet made me perhaps a bit too eager & thus not very sociable I think(?), but anyways I eventually 'found' her standing with a few friends in the cozy corner near the entrance :) Only she did not speak many words of english or perhaps was that just to me??? Her tall curvy & generally stunning moving body was hard to resist grinding against & she seemed not too worried about that arrangement...

Now eventually a disco has too close & so did this one & thats where the problem began. We haven't exactly discussed when, where & in which position she most easily got multiple orgasms, so when the light came on & her

friends wanted to get in the car ASAP I frustratingly tried to sort 'us' out, but when I saw her drive of I instantly knew I had failed again not even gotten her number!!!

That's what so great about LOS, because there's always room & options for plan B, C, D & even E most nights. So while pulling myself together it dawned on me why the raves are so strong on nana carpark 'cos there's definately nothing to justify being solo in CM2 carpark WITHOUT a car... I choose to go for plan C though. Grace. Actually I went to siam coffeshop first, but only to grab a bite to eat as they operate in a tightly controlled smoking free environment!

In my current mood it took me perhaps less than 5 minutes from entering to leave with the 1st prey of the night. Being so determined as ever I checked into PB thinking the GF did not want to be disturbed in her onnut beauty sleep. A full day set me back B700 just like the guy in front of me me thinking I would need more than the adjecent more clinical 'cubicles' offered... Boy was I wrong! Within 15 minutes first her & then me we're out of there not to return reason being she suddenly & for whatever reason could not have sex - WTF???

Anyway her loss my gain I suppose & was soon proven right & shown a bit of luck :)

Nobody at grace seemed to take notice of my quick return or maybe it was just me who was too drunk to notice them take notice? A small group of girls lingering at the intrance might have noticed my even more determined 'hunt' & I sure noticed HER having done a quick fruitless initial round.

She let me know she had come with a few friends after finishing work in patpong just looking for a good time & I let her know without hesitation that I would love to show her a VERY good time if only she'd let me?

So erm following plan D I eventually scored in LOS I suppose or at least that was probably the last attempt I had left for tonight...

Even I suppose I still had my PB room nearby we decided to hit her room & waved her friend(s) bye & drove off towards rachada. Drunk & happy as I was I think I still played it pretty decent & thus no hanky panky & stuff in the cab, but eventually I learned she was just another 20y or so khorat cutie.

Did I ever say I just love exploring BG living quarter neighbourhoods or any Asian 'neighbourhood' for that matter & what better guide than a BG can one find? It's not that often I get the chance these days & I have become a bit more lazy, but what annoys me the most this time around is when my BKK host keeps sms'ing me instead of sleeping! Luckily most mobile phones have power a off key even not many people are aware or bother using it!

This 'guide' also plays it very decent & I'm so turned ON when she comes out of the shower in the sexiest kimono. Beats the amazing towel trick anyway LOL.

I suppose I shouldn't be very surpriced then when she tells me that she does not work the patpong pole dancing joints like her friend(s), but soi thania - the japanese hostess clubs silum soi6 whatever I can't enter? - WTF! Or is it rather thanks a lot!

She puzzles me a bit more by saying she prefers farangs, but kinda like (the pay) working thania, but it's very quiet now she sights...

After my shower, more smalltalk, essiential talk & initial shyness we finally get at it & she sports a great body, subtle technique & enough humour to make it a great night. Unfortunately the nitty gritty naughty details are by now too blurry, but untill my conscience sometime in the afternoon prompts me to leave I reckon we did it thrice before she had enough of me! Not bad really so before I politely excused myself & hurried 'home' I compensated her usual amount & I got another of those more & more rare wai's.

Stay tuned for next chapter where I'm off to PTY & the naughty nipples!!!

Chilli

I might not have put it too politely, but we're still good friends & she thanked me for finally letting her free to search out other (better) options.

She's just back from Holland actually, but she did not liked it one bit. Nothing like home in good old soi cowboy :eek:

Archived