Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ford Laser For Sale

I am selling my cars to generate some cash for a land acquisition and of course am happy to offer them here to anyone interested.

First up. Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited in Taupe Frost (dark metalic bronze) colour. 56,000KM and owned since new. Purchased in Nov 01 so about 19 months old. Important benefit here is that the remainder of the warranty (4 yr, 80,000KM) is transferable with the car. Fully serviced by the supplying Jeep dealer in Bangkok. Car is Automatic, 4litre petrol, 4 wheel drive of course and new shape.

Comes fitted with 12CD changer in the trunk and is in perfect condition. Most mileage has been done on the motorway between BKK and Pattaya. Not used for short hops in BKK. Car is loaded with ABS, leather interior, great stereo system, electric everything including seats, remote entry, self dimming mirrors, cruise control. First class insurance until November and registration to January 04.

If you bought this at a dealer you would be paying about 1.8M baht, if you can find one so new with a good history and maintenance record. I want to sell it for 1.5M Baht. price of this car new is 2.8M Baht.

Its currently on a finance agreement with Daimler Chrysler so you would actually pay them the money and they transfer the documents to you. Alternatively they may be willing to allow you to take over the hire purchase at 40,000 per month for the remaining period and make a down payment to me of around 350,000 baht. For them to allow continued HP, you would need to be holding work permit and have sufficient income to more than cover the repayments.

Second car is Ford Laser (same as mazda 323) which is 2 years old this month and has done 52,000KM. In a metalic grey/silver colour its a special edition called the Laser Flash.

1600 engine with automatic gearbox, again fully serviced by supplying Ford dealership in Sukhumvit Road.

Manufacturers warranty remaining is 2 years and 28,000 KM which is transferable with the car.

This special edition has a grey leather interior and looks very smart inside. Also has new JVC stereo with 12 cd changer in the trunk and electric windows, mirrors etc.

This is a perfect town car but also more than holds its own on the highways. seats 4 people very comfortably and again is in superb condition.

New this car would be over 800,000 baht - I will sell it for 550,000 baht.

The finance agreement is just ending and if you hurry, HP company (Thai Commercial Auto) will transfer directly to your name.

As I said at the beginning, I am selling these cars with the purpose of generating cash for a land acquisition. There is nothing wrong with either car and I dont need to sell them however it would assist in me in reducing a bank loan that I would need to take out. I will buy 2 new additional cars on finance agreements taking advantage of low deposit offers and finance rates which I am able to do with an established credit histroy and work permit.

These represent extremely fair prices and I challenge anyone to find better cars at the prices I am asking, therefore pls dont think I am going to deal on the price. if you like the price and the car, great. if not carry on looking elsewhere. I am happy to meet either in Bangkok (somewhere around lower Sukhumvit) or in Pattaya depending upon where I am and where the car is at the time. Normally the Jeep is with me and the Laser with my GF.

PM me if your interested or post something here.

Cheers

Archived