Thai Food Festival

bangkokbutcher

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bangkokbutcher,

Thanks for the info. I?ve just e-mailed a friend (after reading your post), who is married to a Thai, I?m sure they will be interested in going. From your post it sounds like you will be there, if so it would be good to meet up with you and buy you a beer.

Regards

Peckieboy

Sounds like a good plan to me (I've never turned down a free beer before ::).

I too am married to a Thai, and we along with a number of our friends (mostly married to TG's) will be attending.

I am also hoping to get some of the London Contingent of Nanaplaza.com to come along. If all goes to plan then it should turn out to be quite a Sunday afternoon.

Just gotta get some hotel info sorted though coz I will be there with the 3 kids in tow and all.

So let me know if you'll be going and we will have to get something arranged... :up:

Bangkokbutcher,

That was a quick reply ::). As you can see from my number of posts I am not a regular poster on this board but I do read the board most days (work permitting).

My friend?s wife is back in Phuket Town at the moment, visiting her family, and I?m not sure of her return date, but even if she is still in Thailand there is still a very good chance we will be there. I?ll let you know.

It will also be good to meet up with you, and some of the London Contingent , as I enjoy reading of their events (for want of a better word) either in Thailand , the piss ups in London, or Rusty?s new adventures with his new Thai friend! :).

Regards

Peckieboy

Says torneyboy:

Wish i could be there but have to work sometime.>>>

Yep I know the feeling ::

Hope is a great event and hope you meet some board members as well.>>>

I think it will be, it has been on previous years, so lets hope it continues that way - plenty of pubs in the local vicinity as well
:beer::up:

Archived