Ex Bg Jamboree in Austria!!

Guest baldrick

Guest lazyphil

Not quite a jamboree but the mrs and me are in a beautiful chocolate box, picture postcard Austrian house in a very scenic Danube river setting with an ex bg from her bar and hubby, enjoying bbqs, beer and fine weather and swapping old Patong stories :: by their pool :: ::, off to the Tirol tomorrow for a few days to take in the Alpine views :D...arrived Monday, hottest day here in 150 years :: :beer:...Italian Alps for a few days too...Blighty after :: ::

Oh and this place sure makes me want to join the EU, then we could have a decent place to live as it makes the UK look very 3rd rate :banghead:

Says lazyphil:

Not quite a jamboree but the mrs and me are in a beautiful chocolate box, picture postcard Austrian house in a very scenic Danube river setting with an ex bg from her bar and hubby, enjoying bbqs, beer and fine weather and swapping old Patong stories :: by their pool :: ::, off to the Tirol tomorrow for a few days to take in the Alpine views
:D
...arrived Monday, hottest day here in 150 years ::
:beer:
...Italian Alps for a few days too...Blighty after :: ::

Oh and this place sure makes me want to join the EU, then we could have a decent place to live as it makes the UK look very 3rd rate
:banghead:

Sounds to me you are homesick already?

Stay away from those blonde girls with the long plats :neener:

Well LP,

I have just returned from my ex BG jamoree's in the Wirral, Rhyl (North Wales), Stafford, Preston, Birmingham and Newcastle upon Tyne.

Similar situations to yours though, getting drunk with plenty of banter about old times in LOS.

Sorry I never made it to your neck of the woods on the way, but time constraints took over.

Have a great holiday... :up:

Guest lazyphil

*wow how's that for a trip report*

I will expand on it later if anyone is bothered to read it :o, but no bbbj accounts for old pervs :D, well none I care to share here anyway ;)

Archived