22 girls in 22 nights - Day4 - Polo

chilli13

Has PTY finally lost it?

Having powered on my phone I started flicking thru the numerous sms & voice mail notifications received during the last 12 or so hours. All from G as she probably wondered what I've been up to too all night & morning. Started to feel a bit guilty by now or rather more & dreaded the needed phone call I was about to make going towards soi93 from the thaniya girls room in rachada somewhere?.

She picked up imediately with her usual 'frisky' mood so I went: "bikini & all ready to hit pattaya?" She wasn't as she though I was not gonna withstand my promise to take her with me after she won the bet & besides it was getting late! Usually I can screw around 'deals', promises & halfmade dates as much as any BG, but when I promise something to a girl I care about & who herself are somewhat honest I stick with it - always. So within an hour or so we're in a taxi with all my stuff & her small daypack.

I'm feeling quite confident about last night actually as I've made it clear 1 night in PTY is it & we're history or just friends whatever. So if she felt like sobbing or otherwise she better stay behind. I mean why does she wanna tag along so bad? She just came back from her one & only PTY visit with sister & husband recently & she clearly wasn't impressed with the place at all. Or was it because she hasn't gotten a proper tour of her soi cowboy equalent?

Ok I give in. It's the sex. I'm simply being used or abused because I'm bound to give it to her little firm tight body so good like nobody before or after will!!! :hubba:

Well we got lucky with the taxi I suppose. Got a brand new one with ample 'sleeping' space just outside her apartment building so I jumped the chance & inquired whether he might fancy a quick trip to PTY thus saving us the back stepping hassle to ekamai for the bus? Of course he did & we agreed to B900 asking him to floor it! ::

Aparently PTY central rd was under construction moreless limiting the inward traffic, so a small detour was in order, but finally we're settled in the middle of soi11(soi honey inn) I believe?

G is impressed what you get for B450(me too) except the roof top pool doesn't stay open late untill later in the week! MaiPenRai we do a bit of bed olympics instead before heading out...

To be honest I don't recall exactly when & where we went on our fun packed tour, but following walking street bars were included:

Peppermint had gotten loads of rave for various reasons & I was impressed from the minute I entered. Wow what a transition from merely a dull background void when entering marine to an ehhhh... Un fucking describeable! Consider this a review with thumps up even I'm aware constant change, crack down etc. most likely means it may now be not even worthy a discerning sanukers's effort? :applause:

Basically there was lot of firm tits in your face as well as shaven or otherwise tempting pussy en masse. Add to that some very fun loving or even naughty babes including a very special one at that. G even added that the nam som was excellent too. I think it was also then she confided in me that she now understood why I always loved to go in PTY...

I knew I would be back solo, so next is Polo! As it's only a show bar it's almost perfect as part of my little guided tour so there we we're waiting to be impressed? If drinks prices we're anything to go by we should be, but I suppose there's just too many better options these days too waste much time in such places. To be fair there was a few very pretty young lasses around, but as the bar ain't geared towards take away we leave it at that.

We end up at Marine, but don't get to stay long or even get a drink as it closes around 2:45 only slightly after peppermint. No loss really as I'm more than settled remember? Lucky that as I don't spot a single other girl worthy my baht. What's up with that then? Think it's some 5 years in & out of chicken farms like these that damaged me in a way that it's getting harder & harder to find attractive girls as the Issan look is hardly a novelty anymore!

Walking along I notice top secret has now become tripple X in soi B.J., but I never notice the club open during my visit. Sad really as I actually never make it to a single open club this trip. What's up with that? PTY has always been renowned for the happening all night long party hard attitude & got away with it much longer than BKK, but is that finally over? What's left is then a few fancy gogo's & a never ending string of bar beers... Perhaps it's time to explore the real PTY along beach rd with Zane & the rest

Enough rambling as last night with G lies ahead, but I only manage 2 rounds so clearly I need some serious butterflying!!! :cover:

Stay tuned on the leading sanuk rambling ch. as next is the a lot of mature naughty nipples - that's a promise!!!

:o

>>>PTY has always been renowned for the happening all night long party hard attitude & got away with it much longer than BKK, but is that finally over?<<<

I dont think it is totally finished IB, it just seems to be a lot harder to find.

Remember though, that just because the lights are out in the bars etc, it doesnt mean nothings happening inside. You just gotta pay the places a closer visit...

I will second that by saying all throughout the first two and a half weeks of June, the "disco circuit" was never closed.

Marine 2 open till about 4:00 or 4:30 followed by Boom disco until at least 7:00. Maybe not your cup of tea, but that combined with the lights out beer bars and you DO still have options.

Good stuff and keep the stories coming....

well maybe I just choose the wrong week to be in town(20-25may) where I never saw marine2 or boom open(only checked past 3am'ish), but I did not check every single night though.

what I was trying to say is that in generel there's not really many alternative places to hang if the beer bars gets old...

Right on mate....

I will go ahead and agree that there is not THAT much to do in Pattaya at 4:00 am.

You are much better suited to already have your destination girl well within sight.

As a matter of fact, every time I visited the after hours places, I already had my goal girl obtained....so I can't comment on the hunting, but the clubs were open.

the hunting in M2 used to be great & I even hooked up with a NBG/NFRL in there once.

Ibiza(boom) is pretty much down to luck of the night & I only scored there about 2 times as the picking normally are slim and/or everyone coming as 'couples' :cover:

For my may trip however no disco babes scored at all :banghead:

Archived