No barfine to pay

Falang

I hesitate a long time before asking this question here because I did not want to put girls in trouble with that.

I have a regular girl that I go with long time (for days each time) every time I am coming to Thailand and since the second year that I met her I don't have to pay barfine anymore and the first time she said that to me it was in front of the owner of the bar.

After asking for explanation she said to me that it was because I was the special one for her and every girl had a special one who did not need to pay bar anymore, she also said that the owner was hopping that we go there for drinking in a kind of good will from my part.

At that time I took that explanation for a fact.

But now since that it is going on for the third year I started to to ask myself why I did not heard that from someone else or read something here on the board about that.

Is it for real for every bar or every girl?

PS Don't ask for the name of the bar or his location I will not answer that :nono:

Well, if you had said "going in the third week" I might have pointed out the conventional wisdom that she's just buttering you up. But in the third year? Maybe you really found something special, such as it is.

>After asking for explanation she said to me that it was because I was the special one for her and every girl had a special one who did not need to pay bar anymore, she also said that the owner was hopping that we go there for drinking in a kind of good will from my part.

Just asked around...several (friends) bgs could come with two possibilities:

There is a chance that she may really like you.

Whether se does or not, most likely, she just pays her own bar fine afterwards.

Going out with a man from her bar without paying a barfine, (according to their knowledge) can be done if she's been taken out (with 10K forever barfine) but for some reason is still allowed to come to the bar.

Going with a second customer after a ST is also an option, but waitresses and other girls would dob her in, not worthwhile.

Not paying a barfine because she loves or hates you is a simple sackable offence. No need to involve any emotions.

She could have designated you as her real "boyfriend" which means you don't pay a BF or maybe the bar that she works for doesn't have rules written in stone about it.

I do know of situations where some girls work for "free" in a bar meaning that they don't receive a salary and they cut special deals with the manager regarding showing up for work, leaving and barfines.

>I do know of situations where some girls work for "free" in a bar meaning that they don't receive a salary and they cut special deals with the manager regarding showing up for work, leaving and barfines.

Oh, you just reminded me - I knew of one girl that used to work at Holywood (2nd floor NEP) in such an arrangement.

She would turn up for work when she pleases but I think (not 100% sure) she could not escape barfines when picking a man from that bar.

Could be, she would absorb the blow and pay the first bf, after that, she would not make an appearance in the bar for the consecutive nights, the bar would not know how far she went.

In that case, the original poster could be enjoying a special status, she could have said the bfs had to be paid.

I met a girl in Pattaya beer bar that didn't work anymore in that bar really. Just hanged around with her friends there and went with men if she liked. She had two boyfriends waiting for her that called her every day in England and in Italy. She asked me which one she should choose, the rich man in England or the poor but young and handsome in Italy...I was quite newbie back then and learned a lot about the scene from this girl.

Archived