Thai Girls and Falangs Outside Thailand

Torneyboy

My wifes sister has just started a new relationship with an Oz guy after a nasty breakup with a former OZ guy of 2 years.

He said"" i do not want an asian baby""(after 2 years).

Anyway will not go over again as have said in another thread.

A night or two ago his mobile rang and she heard a female voice at that point he said the line dropped out :doah:

""Nothing ...why do you question me all the time?

just a phone call why do you want to know all about my calls etc""

She got her things together (a one night stay)and headed for her car..he did not stop her.

She (strong lady) went back and talked but all i think is not ok somehow.

She has been here about 7 years and english 7.5 out of ten.

She can be abrupt when using english i think she chooses the wrong word at times (not by choice) just from her understanding of the language.

Often will ask me what a word means and i find it strange how this word could be used in a conversation that she may have.

BTW she will tell and help me with Thai and tell me words etc (bad as my wife says) all the time (i call her aussie girl) my wife on the other hand is still a Thai girl(only here short time)compared to her younger sisters.

She can be very direct at times with english and i feel this could be a part of her problems with relationships? :dunno:

To make matters worse he has a room mate that has a GF from taiwan and only goes out with her for great sex as he told her(wifes sister)

So i worry she is in a no win again.

Is a great lady and do not want to see her get hurt by another Oz P****.

Not quite sure what is happening here but this guy is seriously risking his health when he puts out excuses like that.

Thai women, especially good Thai women, do not deserve to get fucked around like this and it only gives farangs a bad name in the eye of Thais.

If two people cannot trust each other the relationship cannot go anywhere.

Good rubbish after bad.

Not quite sure what is happening here but this guy is seriously risking his health when he puts out excuses like that.

Thai women, especially good Thai women, do not deserve to get fucked around like this and it only gives farangs a bad name in the eye of Thais.

If two people cannot trust each other the relationship cannot go anywhere.

Good rubbish after bad.

Thats it i guess they do not trust if any small doubt and this girl is very strong in her ways.

i still think the language is a problem for her.

she came out on her own and worked in Thai restaurants (surprise surprise) and did a TAFE english course.

And then talking to customers and Thai staff picked up the language (albeit some slang) and words that one would not use in day to day conversation and this along with her very strong personality could be haunting her?

Hope she gives him the flick.

trouble is she is desperate to get married and have children.

One sister married (my wife) and youngest sister in a long term relationship with a thai/Chinese.

torney,

"So i worry she is in a no win again."

I agree with you, she's found another loser.

"She can be abrupt when using english i think she chooses the wrong word at times (not by choice) just from her understanding of the language."

I think that this is something all farang need to be thinking about when communicating with a non-native speaker. (Even native English speakers from different countries like you and me!). But I don't think this is necessarily her problem. Yes, she should strive to improve her English and communicate better, but a guy who is so insensitive as to not recognize her English limitations and not himself make an effort to be sure he is understanding her correctly is a guy to be avoided.

Regards, JEff

trouble is she is desperate to get married and have children.

That'll get her into nasty situations.

She'd probably dump this guy before the first hour ticked away, now (wanting to start a family etc.) she might see the light only after a few weeks/months...years??? as the case was with her previous man. :(

I hope you can talk some sense into her, she's your friend and sister-in-law after all, TB.

My wifes sister has just started a new relationship with an Oz guy

You guys are being too hard on the oz guy. I saw nothing in the post to indicate he is the problem (he may be a loser anyway but for reasons we don't know about).

Thai girl just started dating, and she jumps on him because he received a ph call from a girl? The guy has not been living in a vacuum before meeting her, probably has several girls with his number. So he is an ordinary active guy.

And why is she asking so many questions? Here in farangland, if i just started dating a girl and she heads for the door and leaves because i get a ph call, that would be my first clue that this girl is going to be a problem.

The best thing you can do is have a talk with your wife's sister, tell her to relax, that some farang like their freedom and if the two of them are meant to be together, eventually he won't have other girls only her. If he is a real player, she'll see that soon enough and can move on.

The farang needs to relax also, not go overboard with the cover up to prevent an argument, although when dealing with a jealous (thai) girl that is sometimes the best course of action.

The fact that the farang said "why are you asking so many questions" tells me she is pushing him away unintentionally, he is not going to accept her jealousy.

She is a good girl, maybe she should go for a guy who has no other woman who know him. My guess is she may not be attracted to that type of guy.

TB wrote:

To make matters worse he has a room mate that has a GF from taiwan and only goes out with her for great sex as he told her(wifes sister)

What's the point in telling her this? Could he possibly be hoping to get into a similar situation?

My guess is 'indeedo'.

She wants children, family etc...I don't think this guy qualifies.

Says Zaad:

TB wrote:

What's the point in telling her this? Could he possibly be hoping to get into a similar situation?

My guess is 'indeedo'.

She wants children, family etc...I don't think this guy qualifies.

Thats in my mind as well :doah:

[color:"red"] She got her things together (a one night stay)and headed for her car..he did not stop her.

[/color]

Hello,

Allow me to be blunt, a person, man or woman mind you, who just get her/his things when things don't go as she/he liked, cannot, IMO, keep a good, long term relationship. :banghead:

On the ability of her English, there are people who can be in an English speaking country forever, but cannot get their points across, especially in delicate situations. I posted once about a Thai woman who has a PhD and has been here for 10 years who could not get 6 (all worked for me) people in a class (Project Application Demo) to understand!!!

:rolleyes:

A foreign language can be very difficult for many people to prononce correctly and Australian English can confuse the best of them (such as Jasmine here). Sorry guys!!! :bow:

I went to work once in Sydney for a week (2 yrs. ago) and it took me 2 days to adjust my ears!!!! You have got to see me on the first 2 days conducting meetings, I swear, most Australian colleques thought I was an idiot and that my company sent a wrong person to meet them. :drunk:

Cheers!

Says jasmine:

[color:"red"] She got her things together (a one night stay)and headed for her car..he did not stop her.

[/color]

Hello,

Allow me to be blunt, a person, man or woman mind you, who just get her/his things when things don't go as she/he liked, cannot, IMO, keep a good, long term relationship.
:banghead:

On the ability of her English, there are people who can be in an English speaking country forever, but cannot get their points across, especially in delicate situations. I posted once about a Thai woman who has a PhD and has been here for 10 years who could not get 6 (all worked for me) people in a class (Project Application Demo) to understand!!!

:rolleyes:

A foreign language can be very difficult for many people to prononce correctly and Australian English can confuse the best of them (such as Jasmine here). Sorry guys!!!
:bow:

I went to work once in Sydney for a week (2 yrs. ago) and it took me 2 days to adjust my ears!!!! You have got to see me on the first 2 days conducting meetings, I swear, most Australian colleques thought I was an idiot and that my company sent a wrong person to meet them.
:drunk:

Cheers!

Hi

Blunt is a good word that is how she is.

A very lovely lady and as smart as they come.

She speakes her mind and asks questions,even with me (family) she uses words that i would not use in the same conversation.

maybe that is part of her /thier problem...talk more and understand the fact he is in a relationship with a lady from another country and be more understanding of her needs?

BTw on the odd occassion my wife (Thai) have a fall out the first thing she says is i will go to my sisters house tonight and you stay one person.

But always work it out and is most times a stupid language or slang word that caused the problem. :doah:

Archived