She lub me to mut(Rusty's GTG update)

Lusty

Well a month into my relationship she "lub me to mut"and is more committed to the relationship than I am.This is not to say that in time I won't feel the same I just don't like to rush into anything(except Star of light at opening time :o!)

On my forthcoming visit I think she is expecting me to be chapperoned by her brother for the duration of our stay but this will prove rather awkward as I/we are being met at the airport :hubba:.I'm not sure how I'm going to bullshit my way through this one.Any advise from seasoned slappers will be much apprieciated.

I think I may have to run a poll listing the pro's and con's of each girl and let the learned boardies decide(IB 13 will be banned from taking part ::).

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why dont you just tell her that you want to spend the time with your daughter.... that you are going "Island hopping"

And that in all honesty you dont want some Thail guy who neither you or your daughter know coming with you....

Why on earth does she want her brother to accompany you and you daughter around Thailand... its absurd......

Imagine.. you have met a Canadian girl.. known her a month... you tell her that you are going to Vancouver... she wants her brother who lives in Montreal to accompany you...

Sounds silly doesnt it..... dont even waste breath on the conversation... :nono:

STH

I've often though I should go into business as a 'truth' consultant, inventing ways for guys to circumvent their partners suspicions. What kind of flat rate would be worth your piece of mind for your holiday Rusty?

Cheers

Jaga

Rus,

On a similar line to STH's advice (I NEVER thought I'd endorse ANYTHING he said! :p). I'm sure Miss LTM (Lub Too Muts) is aware of the situation with your daughter, and how little time you two get to spend together in the UK.

With the living arrangements, work commitments (you work funny shifts if I remember corectly, as well as weekends etc) she should know any time you and juniour get together is precious, and you definately don't need the hassle, nor expense of having LTM's brother tagging along.

Should work. My usual fees apply.

Failing that Rust - get yourself a pair of hornrimmed glasses and a stick on moustache, wear a baseball cap back-to-front and limp as you're coming into the Arrivals hall. Have daughter dressed as a fella too. Evade Brother easily and then 'phone her up in the UK mightily indignant saying that he wasn't there. Sit back and enjoy.

Price 3.00 GBP = 1 pint of lager in the Kings Head, Soho.

I'm not sure how I'm going to bullshit my way through this one.

---------------------------

You don't need to. It's over! You have no wish to let the airport fetcher go, and this GTG is already laying on you the "control freakness" you have probably tried to avoid ever since you started visiting LOS.

It was nice while it lasted.....

Says carew66:

Price 3.00 GBP = 1 pint of lager in the Kings Head, Soho.

Bugger me, I thought it was expensive at GBP2.10 when I was living in covent Garden in 1997!

Cheers

Jaga

Archived