Like A Mystery Flight? Fly QF out of LA

Torneyboy

Says USVirgin:

While I'm talking to myself, that reminds me of another example of fine airline work...

Flight left for Fiji and the captain called back and said the stab settings were off, or some such thing. Turns out the flight was missing a group of 30 or more farmers, who were all seated at the very next gate, all in red theme t-shirts, all in red theme baseball caps, waiting for the wrong flight to Tahiti.
:o

And if anyone remembers the size of old terminal 2 at LAX (Pan Am), if you were waiting at gate 27, you were waiting at gate 28 as well.

LAX again :doah:

Those groups in same color hats t-shirts etc you see a lot of in Bkk (Kings Palace) and other major venues ::

All--

What I'd like to know is what fine, if any, was assessed by the country for landing an "undocumented" alien... Most all countires have fines for landing a person who is not on the pax manifest...

UPS had a ground crew ULD-load person fall asleep inside of an aircan (AKE)... While he was sleeping the can was loaded into the plane and the plane left Anchorage (ANC) enroute for Shanghai (PVG).. About 3 hours out of ANC the crew discovered the employee (he was banging on the aircan's interior)... at that point it was too late to return to ANC and the plane continued to PVG...

Upon arrival in PVG the employee (who did not have a passport nor visa for China) was not allowed entry and was forced to remain INSIDE the aircraft until the return flight to ANC was ready for departure... We paid a fine to the Chinese government for immigration violations...

--UPSer

Archived