No good - Royal President - Soi 15

think_too_mut

Lazaro--

I would have suggested that you speak with that hotels RM (Resident Manager)... All of the President Park Properties Ltd Rm's are very "guest-oriented" and will try their best to fix any short comings...

Now they won't give it away, but will try to make every reasonable accomodation for you.

I spoke with the Assistant to the RM and she told me that the Park Properties (as a whole) get about 15 to 25% of their non-asia voume from the internet.. So they are very receptive to your problems and critisims.

I have had some problems in the past.. small stuff. Usually mechanical in nature.. usually got a new room or a quick fix repair man. I can't say that the any GP properrty ever did me wrong...

This is only the experience of one person, me.

--UPSer laugh.gif" border="0

The entire building ( I think one of 3 they have in the compound) were suites, all laid in the same way: living room had a window to the corridor where other guests walk - not something you would want without the curtains.

The bedroom had a small window approx 3m from the face of another building.

Lights had to be on at all times.

If I was to ask them for another room they (I guess) would have oferred the same one on a different floor, no difference.

The thing here is: if the actual picture of the building was of the one I ended up staying at, I would not have bothered.

What they show there is a shiny building, where rooms have lots of glass and balconies, where windows can open.

Other than that, the suite was of good proportions, clean and in a good condition. Very "guest friendly", the door of that building are not manned, you can take in anyone you want. And it's 100m from Clinton Plaza, 10mins walk to either Nana or Cowboy. That's why I did not move out straight away.

Lazaro --

Here's a suggestion to you, try emailing the GM of the property and telling him your disappointment with the property. I suspect that if you phrase your letter correctly (ie: I am coming back in XX months and would LIKE to say with you, BUT....) you might get some form of deal... free night or discount, or food allowance..

In the past if I ever had something wrong with my room, I dropped a note to the GM in the evening and the next morning a bell boy dropped by with a "dinner for 2 at DeMeglios" certificate for me and a guest of my choice.

I agree that intentional misrepresentation of a property/room is borderline fraud, but a lot of hotels post pictures of their best rooms, leading you the BELIEVE (incorrectly) that you room will be the same.

--UPSer laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

Archived