Arriving BKK

Well after a long time away, Im finally making it back. Hopefully I can catch up with some board members for drinks and talk about whats been happening in the last YEAR since my last visit.

I was wondering.... Ive been away for awhile. Deployed so wasnt able to keep up with the board. And I noticed its changed a bit since Feb. Where can I meet some of the fellow LOS adventerers in BKK? I looking forward to finally meeting some of the fine people :) who post on here. Mayeb have a few beers and talk about what Ive missed during my year away from Thailand.....

Hi Arntr2,

You have not mentioned when you are going to be ariving and when you are going to be leaving :)

Allso, i you gong to spend the whole of your stay in BBK or are you going to somewere else for a couple of days.

A place that is popular at the moment is Gullivers / Soi 7 and you could allso try as a last resort, Woodstock in NEP.

The general meeting time for both places is around 7pm ish but if you have nothing to do, just go down to one of these places any time of the day, as you will find nice people in these places all the time :)

Cheers and have fun Roman,

Ps, I fly in on August 28th and leave on September 13th, so may see you there if your around.

OPPS...my mistake. I fly in today the 16th at 445PM and depart Bangkok on the 1st of August at 1110AM. I plan on spending my 2 weeks in Bangkok unless something comes up :p Well only 4 hours till my arrival currently stuck in Manila waiting for time to pass.....

Archived