22 girls in 22 nights - Day9 - DC24 & Siam coffee

chilli13

Back in BKK!

Having delayed leaving PTY untill the last minute was ok as I knew I wouldn't be back anymore this trip as there was just too much stuff setup in bangers for the rest of my holiday. Also the fact that the girl I've got strong feelings for was in Germany, the other 'regular' I lost interest in after 1 night & it seemed I've pretty much 'covered' all the new fancy gogo's without much 'luck'...

The last minute really referred to the 24th nanapong dance contest was on tonight at pink panther patpong2 & I had arranged to meet up with a few guys at the BJ shop down the soi prior to that & I was on my way without hotel reservation late afternoon! Add to that my chosen crazy driver insisted by NOT using the elevated expressway as it was just as fast 'downstairs', but what he really meant was that the 'top' speed of the 'limo' did not warrent the fee!

Still no matter how gridlocked the traffic feels one always get there surpricingly quick & before I knew it I was issued my 2nd room in my sanuk career at Grace wing B.

I can't really find anything bad to say about this hotel except perhaps the poor tv channel selection IMO. Pricing is always consistent & NO special discount ever given except from the fixed 10/15% on monthly or so stays! The pool is large & open 24h, the cute maids provide very late servicing say 5pm & obviously there's great thai food & pooying almost 24h on site :) Hell even good thai girls would just love to visit you there unannounced as my stay would show!!!

Lingered outside SOL as did asianman(bkk2nite) & we wasted no time & walked inside. He wasn't impressed to say the least & made it clear he was just gonna have a drink & I ended up likewise mainly because no girls seemed particularly interested in blowing me. However to my left sat what turned out to be bigkev putting on a great show while downing his drink & what better way to get aquinted :)))

Had a quick peek in the panther, but being a bit early we made the mistake of hitting another bar first & thus ending up at the back row at an unbeliably crowded venue from 9pm onwards!

Ended up having a drink at kings castle, but apart from a few of the hello or service girls nothing earthshaking in sight. I think we sat with some girls at this stage anyhow, but it turned out most of the cute one's we're J-guys material exclusively! Good for us as we had a DC to attend to & it turned out a very very good one again. Wonder how they keep on amazing us, but I suppose the concept overall just rules.

Tonight was homebar, electric blue, carousel & x? Highlight we're double bottle penetration, hardcore strapon dildo fucking, a guy given BJ on stage the works!

Around midnight the main event was over, bigkev had left & overall the crazyness continued but we felt a change of scene was in order(only 'leftovers' at this bar) so we headed back to the castle to try our last charm on the j-tease welcome girls, but all to no avail so I followed AM to nana...

I think we did mandarin & aw, but still unattached we hit the disco as we we're both eager to roam: me finally free as a butterfly in bkk & AM on his last night. Considering all the great pussy we'd seen & let pass this night so far including right here at nana parking we should be slapped silly, but instead we arrived at siam hotel to the familiar thai scene. Of course it helped that severel of the cute 'mandarin' off duty girls we approached refused to 'freelance' so what's up with that???

Again I expected us to just have a look around, but out in the parking lot AM starting getting all excited about a chich among 3 rather tall girls. Soon a guy starting help persuade us to take the 2 of them along & I suppose he was a pimp for the taxis whatever? Luckily I did find 'my' girl in the bunch the most attractive so I played along & we took of in the waiting cab. Felt a bit sorry for the guy as we only lived just down soi3 & 5? respectively so I took his card with number in case I'd ever need a reliable taxi to guide me back to siam!

K used to be some kind of student she confined in me, but now she moonlighted on a daily basis at siam even she preferred farang. Now that's a bit odd, but there's more to prove her case later on...

Unlike my only other siam girl she does not ask for payment before the deed, but we have already agreed on the usual B1500. So we're in bed & she offers her great body & demure self for full exploration before attempting a nice effort BBBJ followed by great sex. However for a ST? it's much more of a GFE feeling to it than expected & we end up exhanging numbers & other pleasanties :)

Next: G&M

Archived