22 girls in 22 nights - Day10+11 - G & M

chilli13

Back to basics!

Not sure why, but I ended up with G again for another 'last' night out & it took us to bamboo for a few games of pool, bg7 for a glass of orange juice & a bit of flirting or was that evil stares from an old angels friend? Playskool again again, rainbow3, even thermae as she's never been she said, angels & finally grace...

I suppose that was pretty much a full BG circuit & even I had company already I did not really see anything I fancied, which is all good! So we had sex at grace some 3 times I think, but we had kick started the afternoon with a quickie at her place so I suppose that'll do for now. Paid her B500 for her birthday gift as she had given me one even I said she shouldn't. It always makes me feel bad when the odd BG does stuff like that, because it really should be the other way around. But hey why not?

Alone again I hit suzie wong hoping to eventually be lucky enough to spot the DC winner, but still no luck so mandarin it was! Not sure what my problem is, but unless there's someone simply irresistable in the gogo's I always end up at the late night FRL joints even I find it increasingly hard to spot some proper talent these days. Could be something about I want the full range of options for the night even it involves the risk of ending up short changed or with the leftovers or would that be the diamond in the rough. A nice challenge anyways!

Being well past midnight the obvious next venue is angels, but like I said it's slim pickings so I part took in the amazing nana 2am freakshow from my new prime spot just above the bbq next to the minimart

Noticed that there's 2 kinds of nep girls: the ones who 'sneak' out from the plaze along the elevated walking path at the corner bar beer & then the more daring who might look to be snapped while the walk slowly exposing themselves to the best of their ability...

Of course I noticed a few nice ones among the many passers by, but nothing worth chasing further & neither was I chased, so I walked towards grace!

Before even reaching the coffeshop I saw M who I've gone with a number of times from angels over the years so I suggest we head to my room straight away? A slight bit of consideration & she agrees letting me know she needs the money tonight!

She's one of the girls who gets amazingly 'wet' during sex as well as into it & as long as possible or should we say multiple sessions. However once the novelty of it all wears off & we aren't able to impress each other much more it kinda just become - uhmm sex... Anyways tonight is one of the better ones in a while & we enjoy 3 hot rounds. I'd say that's worth B1300 as she's a tall sexy girl though with prior birth(s) under her belt & thus that's what she walk away with next day

Next: lolitas, eden, asok plaza & pink panther!

----------------------------------------------

WorldFuckGuide -Chill it's just sex!

----------------------------------------------

Archived