22 girls in 22 nights - day12+13 - CIM's

chilli13

lolitas, eden, asok plaza & pink panther!

Ok by popular demand(butcher/vi) I try to recollect from memory the 12th-13th day/night happenings & girls as I forgot my 'diary'!

Started of at cowboy where I ran into G, who was not happy to see me in search of other girls from 'her' soi & even trying to 'ignore' her failed miserably as she followed me in the carpark as I again did not find the DC girl at SW!

Finally I got her to leave me alone & I headed to lolitas where surprisingly a young sexy girl quickly was chosen & we went directly to the booth. She was not the best blower in the world, but she did a very nice & persistant job & even I though I would never come & was about to throw in the white towel she managed to suck me over the edge, but she was a spitter as expected there!

Hmm B600 very well spent...

Not sure how I managed to make my way over across the parking lot to the corner bar beer without them noicing what I've just been upto if that even mattered, coz there I spotted an absolute cutie. We ended up playing pool & downing a few drinks before she finally gave in to go with me but only for a ST! BF was B300 I think & off we went.

Being only 19 & presumedly rather fresh off the farm with very limited english she did have a stunningly hardbody, which caused me much enjoyment luckily as her sex performance skills we're rather basic & on the shy side...

Thus when she was sent on her way with at least B1000? I though I might as well take a peek at eden's to see whether any leftovers would do for takeaway?

Indeed the 'usual' hot girl was in though hiding in the back & I was settled at B2500 upfront...

As soon as we we're back in the room she had my dick in her mouth & after some 15 minutes I was emptied & swallowed :bow: followed by a bit of me fisting her by her requirement & then a bit of old fashioned humping about with her a bit off putting screaming for me to fuck her, which was a 'new' angle from her? :p

Next round was even better & included the usual anal action using her more than adequate pussy lubrication :hubba:

For whatever reason I did not have v- handy & for an even stranger reason not feeling extremely horny so after some 3 shots I did not even manage a morning fuck, but she could accept that fortunately & I promised her to take her again & have the vitamins handy that time, but I never got around to it :D

Spending most of the day doing nothing in particular? I decided to have a look at pink panther whether some of the nice girls I saw at the DC was around at less crowded circumstances & indeed they we're or rather SHE was. As sole or maybe 1 out of 2 customers attention was kinda easy to get & soon I was drinking with the chosen slim, but well equipped girl if you get my drift & as unusual as it sounds I was settled in the first bar of the night(BF400?) :eek:

We did have a drink at her old bar kings castle, which was rather busy but I was bored in there quick even she said she wished she hadn't changed bar some 3 months back, but I assured her he was better off now.

Back in the sack her bod was well above expectations while her love making was a bit less than wild to put it mildly.

I believe it even ended as a ST, which was a good thing though as I wanted to get up early next day for my 2 pre arranged dates from chat ::

Another 2 great days thus passed by in LOS

Hi IB13,

I wanna say one thing to you after reading your reports, fare play, if it was me doing all of this every day, im shore it would have fallen off by now, hence sending my pore little friend back home to England in a little, hahahahahha box, ready to be glewed back on with my arival :D

Is this the magic of "V" me is starting to wonder :)

Cheers Roman

it used to just be the magic of those girls who would get my rocks off continously without the slightest 'aid', but after I was introduced to the sex vitamin recently I've used it a bit here & there on special occasions even I'd always had the oppinion that stuff is for old impotent men exclusively, but I suppose we all have a right to an change of mind :hubba:

hmmm the thing fallen off I hear is just an urban legend, unless of course you are trapped into going with one of FJ's regular street girls :neener::grinyes::beer:

too bad I'd just have left LOS as you arrive next month, but hey there's always a next time roman :drunk:

yeah after eden get a bit 'old' I prefer take out of just 1 girl, but happy hour for that is only between 10-12pm. otherwise it's 5k I believe & would include overnight untill at least 6am.

come on go for it even it's 5 times more than your favorite bg7 girl it'l at least be 5 times better also - otherwise just get a refund :neener:

Archived